Should Diane Abbott be kicked out after the election?

Watch
Poll: Should Diane Abbott be kicked out (again)?
Yes (8)
100%
No (0)
0%
quasa
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Diane Abbott, for a lack of a better word, is a crap politician who seems to care more about publicity than actual politics.

She has harmed the labour party's prospects this election by constantly shooting herself in the foot in so many high profile interviews and was in fact kicked out of the front bench under milliband but brought back (most likely) due to (previously being in a relationship with) Corbyn.

Not only should she and the twit Corbyn kicked off the front bench but shouldnt be allowed anywhere near any labour Cabinets (be it shadow or main).
MildredMalone
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
There are two possible outcomes of the election:
Labour wins - the Shadow Cabinet will become the Cabinet, perhaps with some changes. Given recent events, Corbyn will have to either reshuffle her to a less important position, or remove her entirely
Tories win - Corbyn will have to step down, and I'm sure the next leader would have the brains to not keep her in the Shadow Cabinet.
quasa
Rep:
Personally hoping for a labour win but chances are tories will retain (kudos to tory strategists for calling a snap election when all opposition is a mess but imo it is not a nice thing to fight people weaker than you).
Luke7456
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by MildredMalone)
There are two possible outcomes of the election:
Labour wins - the Shadow Cabinet will become the Cabinet, perhaps with some changes. Given recent events, Corbyn will have to either reshuffle her to a less important position, or remove her entirely
Tories win - Corbyn will have to step down, and I'm sure the next leader would have the brains to not keep her in the Shadow Cabinet.
If Corbyn gets in there is absolutely no way that Corbyn that would get rid of her or put her in a less important position.
She would probably get Chancellor of the exchequer. Which with her Awesome Math ability would be a brilliant situation for the UK.

Just another strong reason to vote Labor.
quasa
Rep:
anyone else think the reason shes on the front bench is because she has dirt on Corbyn?
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by quasa)
anyone else think the reason shes on the front bench is because she has dirt on Corbyn?
She's on the front bench because she's black woman who not only believes in Corbyn's economic policy but is obsessed with identity politics like most of the modern social warriors. Why would Corbyn wish to remove the female version of himself.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads