The Student Room Group

Why do white girls value looks more?

So im a very sexually attractive guy (lean athletic, nice hair, eyes) and when i walk in campus, i cant help but notice many white girls stare/second look/glance little longer than normal at me. Obvs i get looks by everyone, but its them inparticular. But with other race, like chinese, they're just completely oblivious and theyre like "oh its another person there"
Reply 1
Bump
Reply 2
Bump
Reply 3
Lower standards
Asians are into education
You sound full of yourself mate
My answer is: Possibly you fit in with a aesthetic standard that that section of society typically finds most attractive, so you get most attention from them.

But I also feel I have to ask my own question:

Why do people start threads that stereotype/ making sweeping statements about an entire demographic? You've made an presumption (valuing looks over everything else) about an entire demographic (white girls) based on the ones that have looked at you. I get that's your experience, but it's not cool to extrapolate and make judgements about an entire demographic based only on that.
Original post by Anonymous
You sound full of yourself mate

No he isn't...
Original post by Find_elsewhere
My answer is: Possibly you fit in with a aesthetic standard that that section of society typically finds most attractive, so you get most attention from them.

But I also feel I have to ask my own question:

Why do people start threads that stereotype/ making sweeping statements about an entire demographic? You've made an presumption (valuing looks over everything else) about an entire demographic (white girls) based on the ones that have looked at you. I get that's your experience, but it's not cool to extrapolate and make judgements about an entire demographic based only on that.

Well said. I was just going to add that I'm a white girl and I care so much more what's behind a face than looks. I find guys who are too vain a little too annoying and usually they are the ones who are ****boys.

****boys are idiots btw.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending