Gsce 9-1 english themes!!

Watch this thread
username2703565
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
hey!!
what do u guys think are the main themes in A Christmas Carol, Lord of the Flies and Macbeth
haseebj49
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by mynameisno123)
hey!!
what do u guys think are the main themes in A Christmas Carol, Lord of the Flies and Macbeth
Hi!
My predictions are:
A Christmas Carol: Greed
LOTF: Savagery
Romeo and Juliet: Family
(I'm doing R&J instead of Macbeth)
username2703565
Rep:
(Original post by haseeb_jarral786)
Hi!
My predictions are:
A Christmas Carol: Greed
LOTF: Savagery
Romeo and Juliet: Family
(I'm doing R&J instead of Macbeth)
ooo really, i was thinking more of redemption for a Christmas Carol and i thought the same for LOTF, maybe civilasation
haseebj49
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
ooo really, i was thinking more of redemption for a Christmas Carol and i thought the same for LOTF, maybe civilasation
I think redemption is sort of similar to the greed that Scrooge shows. Just add a part about how it contrasts to the end of the novella when he changes and that does show his change.
As for LOTF, civilisation links too closely to the specimen papers that we did beforehand.
As always, do not narrow down your revision based on predictions
username2703565
Rep:
(Original post by haseeb_jarral786)
I think redemption is sort of similar to the greed that Scrooge shows. Just add a part about how it contrasts to the end of the novella when he changes and that does show his change.
As for LOTF, civilisation links too closely to the specimen papers that we did beforehand.
As always, do not narrow down your revision based on predictions
ah thank you!
student1606
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
hey!!
I don't study LOTF but i do ACC and Macbeth
A Christmas carol - probably redemption or power of love
Macbeth - appearance and reality or ambition, i think
username2703565
Rep:
(Original post by student1606)
I don't study LOTF but i do ACC and Macbeth
A Christmas carol - probably redemption or power of love
Macbeth - appearance and reality or ambition, i think
yeah i think that owever my teacher said it is unlieky to be apperance and reality
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.23%
The paper was reasonable (134)
36.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (108)
29.67%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.29%

Watched Threads