The Student Room Group

Fujitsu Assessment centre presentation

Hey guys, I have an assessment centre on Monday for a business management graduate role. I have to give a 3 minute presentation as to why I am suited for Fujitsu and what skills I can uniquely bring. One rule no power point slides. I want to do something creative but I am struggling for ideas, any recommendations would be great. Thanks in advance.
Hi Amy, How did it go? any advice? I have mine next week. Thanks, Gustavo
Reply 3
Original post by gustavowmarques
Hi Amy, How did it go? any advice? I have mine next week. Thanks, Gustavo

Yes it went well. Didn't get the job which I'm OK with. All I can say is prepare. They really want you to show that you understand what Fujitsu does. They like the fact you have done a lot of research and that you have lots to say. The day it self is really relaxed and it really helps with nerves, so don't worry!
Original post by AmyLiz94
Yes it went well. Didn't get the job which I'm OK with. All I can say is prepare. They really want you to show that you understand what Fujitsu does. They like the fact you have done a lot of research and that you have lots to say. The day it self is really relaxed and it really helps with nerves, so don't worry!

Hi Amy,

Sorry to hear you did not get the job, take that as an experience. Next time you know what to expect. I have mine on Wednesday and this will be my first one, I telling myself to calm down, to do my best and if I don't get the job, it will help me for the next one.
What I am most worried about is about this presentation, I want to stand out and not just make people bored with my 3 min speech. I feel a lot of pressure to deliver as they asked us to prepare before hand. I will follow your advice learn as much as I can about the company and try to think bout something for the presentation.

Thank you so much for your reply and all the best in the future.

Gustavo
Reply 5
Hi,

I have an assessment centre on the 12th Feb for the commercial graduate scheme, does anybody have any tips for the day or the 3 minute presentation? Any help would be much appreciated as this is my first AC!

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending