Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am a failure, i didn't get into Oxbridge, Durham, Warwick or L.S.E.

There are obviously no other universities in the entire country worth going to so I am off to find the nearest high speed railway line.

(Original post by Mark_KK)

There are obviously no other universities in the entire country worth going to so I am off to find the nearest high speed railway line.
    My sister got 6/6 rejections and is going strong, those are great unis that rejected you, don't let it get you down, keep trying; what were your results?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    My sister got 6/6 rejections and is going strong, those are great unis that rejected you, don't let it get you down, keep trying; what were your results?
    lol.....he's taking the mick.......!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    LOL either someone taking the mick back and seeing if I bite or someone who just got duped!

ReputationRep:
    lol, i'm definetely like the people he's taking the piss out of, i still laughed though!

Woopsie! *Feels stupid*

So much for being nice....

ReputationRep:
    My point is that too many people think that there is no worthy university outside of the top 10.

There are approx. 100 universities in the U.K and about 50 would be regarded as "highly desirable" by most top employers.

A further 20-30 would still give you a good standing and probably only the bottom 10 would get you laughed at.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark_KK)

Yeah...obviously no other good unis exist.

ReputationRep:
    Just read a post you made on another board - you got into a decent uni. People who make idle threats of suicide annoy me, especially those who have nothing to worry about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AATTMM)
    Just read a post you made on another board - you got into a decent uni. People who make idle threats of suicide annoy me, especially those who have nothing to worry about.
    Obviously the concept of satire has eluded you.

Hull was always my first choice.

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.