The Student Room Group

Guess whos sentimental

despite the fact gcses are stressing me out, IM GONNA MISS SECONDARY
whats your most jokes or saddest memory
Original post by shezzax
despite the fact gcses are stressing me out, IM GONNA MISS SECONDARY
whats your most jokes or saddest memory

When someone was sent home for 3 days for getting 'excited' (I went to an all boys school) whilst being shouted at.

A contrived expression but make sure you are living and loving life whilst you are young.
Me and my group of friends are very weird one of the best moments we had was :
Playing anime music through corridors while dancing weirdly
We had safety pins and poked people in the butt in huge groups , ( no harm done )
This is just a few of them ...
Well yeah I think people feel like that because were coming to the end of the experience so we look at it through nostalgia, and nostalgia makes everything seem great even though in reality, when our past selves were actually experiencing Secondary School it was crap, sure there were some good moments, but it was mostly trying to make it to the weekend without shooting yourself from all the workload, drama and crap.

To us right now Year 7 was great but to a Year 7 going through it now having to wake up on a Monday morning and etc, they don't see it that way.
The boilers broke down one day in January and the teachers were deciding whether to let us go home or not. They were legally required to dismiss us if indoor temp fell below 20 degrees

Students started blowing on the thermostats :rofl:

They dismissed us early and we had a whole school snow fight, it was crazyyyyyyy
Yeah i mean, everyone's telling me that this is our last time to chill before we get into the real world, and I'm gonna miss my friends, it's weird

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by shezzax
Yeah i mean, everyone's telling me that this is our last time to chill before we get into the real world, and I'm gonna miss my friends, it's weird

Posted from TSR Mobile

I understand what you mean. I have just finished sixth form and it feels really weird to have left. It's strange not seeing friends and teachers every day.. and most I will probably never see again. It's the end of an era but also like my entire life has changed overnight.
Reply 7
Thread has been moved to Chat.
Everyone's saying it was hell, but then I guess hell is fun?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest