Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...317660794&rd=1
    tell me the truth

ReputationRep:
    How can people tell you the truth when only the seller would be able to clear this up for you?

Either way some of the fakes are so good nowadays (even the lining on the Luis Vuitton copies is the same as a real one and the zips) that no-one can tell the difference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    tell me the truth
    No

ReputationRep:
    I doubt it, just ask the seller.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slice'N'Dice)
    I doubt it, just ask the seller.
    well there not goin to tell the truth are they :cool:

ReputationRep:
    i wouldnt trust ebay, if it is a fake and **** and want to get ur money back ebay can be right *******s about it,

ReputationRep:
    That's the risks of E-bay.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. You are right. I am extremely sceptical about buying designer goods on ebay. Either buy a convincing fake or just buy the real thing. Nine times out of ten the sellers are selling fakes but people bid highly for them. There are ways you can spot the fakes but you'd need to look at it close up

ReputationRep:
    That's the risks of E-bay.
    well thats why i wanna make sure its real cause the ones in the shops are like $200

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    Lol. You are right. I am extremely sceptical about buying designer goods on ebay. Either buy a convincing fake or just buy the real thing. Nine times out of ten the sellers are selling fakes but people bid highly for them. There are ways you can spot the fakes but you'd need to look at it close up
    Exactly. From a picture, you can't actually tell whether it is real or not, unless you know your stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly. From a picture, you can't actually tell whether it is real or not, unless you know your stuff.
    Yes precisely. The fakes these days are so damn good. You may aswell just buy a good fake and pretend its real for not too much money rather than getting ripped off by ebay :cool:

ReputationRep:
    i got a great fake burberry bag, the zips, lining and marks on it are all there and there is no obvious way of telling it was fake except the price (my friend borrowed it last week and told everyone ti was real, some people did believe her)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    yes. buy it. shut up. have a nice day.

ReputationRep:
    No.

This line from Gucci dont come in that style or in that shade of pink. You can tell its a fake by the way the tag is attached. Do you really think that Gucci would use a plastic ring tab? no. Also this line does not come with that strap. Also, on this line of handbags, Gucci dont put "Made on Italy on the Front" that is located inside the bag. Dont buy it you are beign taken for a ride.

Take my word for it, I know my stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    yes. buy it. shut up. have a nice day.
    i rember you!!!!!!!!
    your not nice!
    piss off

ReputationRep:
    tell me the truth
    Assume its a fake and bid accordingly.

If its real you are very lucky
    If not, nothing lost

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    No.

This line from Gucci dont come in that style or in that shade of pink. You can tell its a fake by the way the tag is attached. Do you really think that Gucci would use a plastic ring tab? no. Also this line does not come with that strap. Also, on this line of handbags, Gucci dont put "Made on Italy on the Front" that is located inside the bag. Dont buy it you are beign taken for a ride.

do you know where i can get them cheap?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    No.

Nice one

I'd listen to her if i was you Gossip Girl.

ReputationRep:
    do you know where i can get them cheap?
    Unless you go to a designer car boot sale. No. Thats why it is designer, mostly impossible to get it really cheap.

ReputationRep:
    i rember you!!!!!!!!
    good memory there
    your not nice!
    my not nice?
    piss off
    certainly. bye.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.