Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    as the two psychology exams are round the corner does anyone have any predictions on what sort of questions/ 12 markers may come up across paper 1 and paper 2 much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what, but my teacher thinks an essay on social influence (section a) will be coming up, as the paper before had an essay on memory and attachment only, obviously I don't know the subject as there are loads of options in social influence that could be an essay...

Last years paper:
    Social influence -
    How the minority influence the majority (flexibility, etc.) There were two questions on this.
    Questions about research methods e.g. self report.
    Asch, variables affecting conformity, e.g. task difficulty and two limitations of Asch.

Memory -
    Multi-store model: only asked about short term memory.
    Long-term memory e.g. procedural, episodic.
    Cognitive interview (multi choice question)
    Working memory model --- Essay.

----------- Eyewitness testimony, forgetting and the coding, capacity, duration experiments (Peterson and Peterson, Baddeley, etc.) didn't come up. I wouldn't except the essay to be the working memory model again.

Attachment -
    Romanian orphanage (multi choice)
    Harlow
    Lorenz
    Internal working model
    Strange situation, Ainsworth ---- Essay.

- I haven't looked at paper two, give it a look and just make note of the topics to come up and what hasn't. Make a note of the essay type questions because these probably won't be an essay for us this year.

- https://www.loopa.co.uk/ - Loopa normally do predictions and are really close to what does come up, I haven't seen anything for our paper yet but it shouldn't be too long.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I can't be more specific but there is only one past paper to look at so it's difficult to know

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 7, 2017

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.