The Student Room Group

Loosing your virginity

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by stefano865
Teenage boys are generally not sexually attractive.
Says who?

Some mature early but many have puppy fat and/or bad skin well into their late teens.
Both teen girls and teen boys are known for being pimply and having bad skin.

Is that such a wacky theory?
Yes it is, because most teen girls lose their virginity to, surprise, surprise- teenage boys.
Original post by viv4lux
What age did you "pop your cherry" and do you wish you'd waited longer?

I was 15 and it was with my boyfriend in the back of his dads car :u:
Deffo should have waited, most uncomfortable experience of my life!

Horny much:colone:
Original post by tapir
Says who?

Yes it is, because most teen girls lose their virginity to, surprise, surprise- teenage boys.

Well I think it is well known that men tend to reach their peak in their 30s appearance wise. Girls peak earlier and are therefore more likely lose their virginity earlier.

True to an extent. But men of all ages find 18 year old girls attractive. Barely any women find 18 year old boys attractive. Hence why I think we can conclude that they are less attractive.

No they lose their virginities to young men. Often several or more years older than themselves. For guys to do it before 16 (if you're not surrounded by hoes) is not that easy.
Original post by viv4lux
What age did you "pop your cherry" and do you wish you'd waited longer?

I was 15 and it was with my boyfriend in the back of his dads car :u:
Deffo should have waited, most uncomfortable experience of my life!

I'm 18, very nearly, 19 and I'm still waiting. My standards are so low right now and I'm so horrendously bad at chatting up girls, that I can't even pull a girl who my friend thinks looks like a potato
Reply 84
Well I think it is well known that men tend to reach their peak in their 30s appearance wise.
When old guys say what they were like "in their prime", they usually mean 20s, not 30s.

Girls peak earlier and are therefore more likely lose their virginity earlier.
Teenage girls usually like boys the same age as them and their tastes are usually much more juvenile compared to older women. "Facial/body hair?? Ewwwww."

True to an extent. But men of all ages find 18 year old girls attractive. Barely any women find 18 year old boys attractive. Hence why I think we can conclude that they are less attractive.
Teenage boys usually don't have enough money to pay for dates, and males are excepted to pay, so it's probably more of a finance thing.

Here's an article:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3273255/Why-today-s-young-men-t-stop-chasing-older-women-s-trend-reveals-modern-relationships.html

No they lose their virginities to young men. Often several or more years older than themselves.
Again, proof?

For guys to do it before 16 (if you're not surrounded by hoes) is not that easy.
Tell that to my grandfather. He lost virginity at 14.

@tapir

Men tend to have dirtier skin though.
mashallah lil sis

But men of all ages find 18 year old girls attractive.

Generally yes, but it's seen as perverted and/or sick.
Reply 88
Original post by cbreef

@tapir

Men tend to have dirtier skin though.
Proof?? I see plenty of women with pockmarks/scar tissue and pimples.
Original post by cbreef

Notice how I said "find them attractive"?

Not the same as "being attracted to them".
Original post by tapir
Proof?? I see plenty of women with pockmarks/scar tissue and pimples.

I'm not sure "dirtier" is the right word but this is pretty common knowledge.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 91
Original post by cbreef
If you're an old man, maybe. If you're 20 something, no one's gonna bat an eye.
Notice how I said "find them attractive"?

Not the same as "being attracted to them".

You're going to have to explain how those two things are different.
Reply 93
Original post by cbreef
I'm not sure "dirtier" is the right word but this is pretty common knowledge.
It's not to me. Maybe makeup makes girls skin look "cleaner" and guys go "au naturale".
Original post by cbreef
You're going to have to explain how those two things are different.

Finding them attractive is simply a consequence of being a heterosexual male.

Being attracted to them is a less passive state that goes beyond thinking "she looks pretty" etc.
Original post by tapir
When old guys say what they were like "in their prime", they usually mean 20s, not 30s.

Teenage girls usually like boys the same age as them and their tastes are usually much more juvenile compared to older women. "Facial/body hair?? Ewwwww."

Teenage boys usually don't have enough money to pay for dates, and males are excepted to pay, so it's probably more of a finance thing.

Here's an article:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3273255/Why-today-s-young-men-t-stop-chasing-older-women-s-trend-reveals-modern-relationships.html

Again, proof?

Tell that to my grandfather. He lost virginity at 14.

Nope 30s are very much the prime for men. You look better than you did in your 20s but you're still young and energetic. You are (in theory) making progress with your career. Your value as a romantic partner is higher than it's ever been.

Teenage girls don't go "ewww" at facial and body hair. That's ridiculous.

No it's very much a physical thing. Men get more attractive as their faces lose the fat and take on a more "worn" look.

When did you lose your virginity?

Well your Grandfather got lucky or was surrounded by sloots. :tongue: 14 year old boys still look like little kids ffs.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 96
Nope 30s are very much the prime for men. You look better than you did in your 20s but you're still young and energetic. You are (in theory) making progress with your career. Your value as a romantic partner is as higher than it's ever been. Men get more attractive as their faces lose the fat and take on a more "worn" look.
Where are you getting all this info from?It sounds awfully specific.Did you read it somewhere?

When did you lose your virginity?
I'm still a virgin. As far as I know, anyway. I pass up the opportunity when girls look like they're dtf, cause I'm good looking but very reclusive and am afraid of intimacy. Most people are surprised by that. (21 year old, btw)

Well your Grandfather got lucky or was surrounded by sloots. :tongue: 14 year old boys still look like little kids ffs.
And 14 year old girls don't?? lol

My grandfather obviously had sex with other teens.
Weren't you not a muslim before though? unless someone else had the same dp as you?
Original post by Fermion.
They already do. I told one of the girls. Thanks for your not so helpful advice though lmao
Original post by Anonymous
I'm eighteen and I haven't lost it, I'm ten times more interested in having a stable and strong relationship than anything else, but also a laugh, a lot of teenage relationships seem forced (and subsequently boring) in my opinion.

Now where have we heard that before? :wink:
I haven't yet, because of religious reasons

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending