Whats the ethnic diversity like at leicester uni??

Watch
Student5365968
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Abit of a silly question i know, but i'm an asian- indian girl , and am wondering if i'll be seeing people like me or not

What have you experienced from leiceter uni, what the ethnic diversity like?
ForestCat
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Student5365968)
Abit of a silly question i know, but i'm an asian- indian girl , and am wondering if i'll be seeing people like me or not

Vast. Plus Leicester is one of the most multicultural cities in the country. You'll be fine
University of Leicester
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Student5365968)

Hello again,

Just repeating what forestcat said.

Leicester is very multicultural and really it is one of the best points about the University and the City. If you want to see the actual statistics I have included the link to our Student Diversity Data.

Also Leicester is also the home to one of the most multicultural high street- Narborough Road, This road has shopkeeper from 23 countries.

So you will definitely meet people with similar background to you and a variety from different backgrounds.

I hope this helps!

Antonia
Student5365968
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by University of Leicester)
Hello again,

Just repeating what forestcat said.

Leicester is very multicultural and really it is one of the best points about the University and the City. If you want to see the actual statistics I have included the link to our Student Diversity Data.

Also Leicester is also the home to one of the most multicultural high street- Narborough Road, This road has shopkeeper from 23 countries.

So you will definitely meet people with similar background to you and a variety from different backgrounds.

I hope this helps!

Antonia
thank you so much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.34%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.38%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.38%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (25)
14.12%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (48)
27.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.64%

Watched Threads