I know someone playing in the premiership Watch

This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
I was just watching the premiership, and i saw a player i knew who went to my primary and secondary school. His name was Rohan Ricketts, he was a great player back in those days, what a shock seeing him on tv.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
I was just watching the premiership, and i saw a player i knew who went to my primary and secondary school. His name was Rohan Ricketts, he was a great player back in those days, what a shock seeing him on tv.
do u want a medal?
byb3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
do u want a medal?
i think a blue peter badge is well deserved.
LH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
His name was Rohan Ricketts, he was a great player back in those days, what a shock seeing him on tv.
Is he not called Rohan Ricketts anymore?

Does he play for Arsenal, I've heard of him before, but that's what hours of playing Champ Manager does to you.
m:)ckel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
that 's kinda cool.
warren barton's brother used to live a couple of doors away from me
LH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Wayne Rooney's cousin goes to my school.
Goku_ssj4
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
Alex Fergusons my old man! dont see me going making threads do ya now?
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Thats nice 4 u dear!

Kuz
pkonline
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I watched the highlights last night and he played very well. Looks like a very promising player - hope he does well (although not against Leicester )!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Yeah i know Rowan , he used to live in Clapham if your wondering, he used to hang out in Brixton. Yeah he's doing good, went to see his new apartment a couple weeks back, still keep in contact with him.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
John, where are you baby....
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
sorry, i ain't John
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
sorry, i ain't John

erm, i know.
Max Plank
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Humans have yet to use the other 60% of their given brain capacity-Unregistered has failed to use his at all!

Lets face facts Unregistered, nobody gives flying f**ck about some arse-badger ****-stain of a football player! I met Jeremy Beadle once, he came to my school. He's a complete tit, if I hadn't just gone to the toilet I'd have pissed all over his smug twatish face.
C'mon boys you can do better than name dropping football players.
Plus for all you morons out there, it may come as a surprise to you but "u", "r", "ur", "yer" and "y" are not words.

John
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Max Plank)
Humans have yet to use the other 60% of their given brain capacity-Unregistered has failed to use his at all!

Lets face facts Unregistered, nobody gives flying f**ck about some arse-badger ****-stain of a football player! I met Jeremy Beadle once, he came to my school. He's a complete tit, if I hadn't just gone to the toilet I'd have pissed all over his smug twatish face.
Plus for all you morons out there, it may come as a surprise to you but "u", "r", "ur", "yer" and "y" are not words.

John
thats the John I meant...again he enlightens us with his insight into the world of minor celebrities, and rightly flogs those among you who think grammar gives you pocket money at christmas, and punctuation is the reason you cant cycle to your crack dealer today.
pkonline
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

John
lol you ain't a fan then

Can't see any harm in the original poster posting this. As someone who watches football quite a bit I looked at this thread to see what it was about. Nobody forced me to look at it and if it ain't my cup of tea then I wouldn't open it.
Max Plank
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
who think grammar gives you pocket money at christmas, and punctuation is the reason you cant cycle to your crack dealer today.
Articulate and witty!

John
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Articulate and witty!

John
woah! hang on John, thats a 10 letter word you used there. You brave sod, fighting for the cause to the very last.. I know you'll kick and scream as the mods drag you away for 'promoting basic intellect'.
Max Plank
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
woah! hang on John, thats a 10 letter word you used there.
Ha! I may not have used 10 letter words but I do know a lot of 'personal idioms' such as "raggety-arse" and "******y-crap" which are both more than 10 letters long!

John
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Ha! I may not have used 10 letter words but I do know a lot of 'personal idioms' such as "raggety-arse" and "******y-crap" which are both more than 10 letters long!

John
i was pointing out that you were brave breaking the unwritten 'no big words rule'....lost its magic now...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (232)
27.65%
No (607)
72.35%

Watched Threads