studyhelp101
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Is anyone doing the following topics : Migration and Empire, Making of Modern Britain and The Road to War and Appeasment l I feel so unprepared for the exam, I have chemsitry on Monday so I'll be cramming after that what should I do !!
Emerald34543
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Work out a timetable,You can do this! I'm doing migration and empire, free at last and slavery... Im also cramming it right after chemistry but I'm sure it's doable! Just make a list of all the main topics you have to go over and then quickly go over question types... good luck
philipthegreat
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
[QUOTE=Emerald34543;71313242]Work out a timetable,You can do this! I'm doing migration and empire, free at last and slavery... Im also cramming it right after chemistry but I'm sure it's doable! Just make a list of all the main topics you have to go over and then quickly go over question types... good luck [/QUOTE
Isn't a Timetable a bit useless since there will only be a couple of hours?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (7)
12.73%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.82%
Finding the time to revise (6)
10.91%
Finding the motivation (10)
18.18%
Getting distracted (10)
18.18%
Procrastination (21)
38.18%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed