The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matriced
Hi,

Did anyone have news of HSBC post-tests?

Yep, they send you feedback and email you saying that they're reviewing your application
Original post by MHD30
You should get an email saying you've passed the test, then an email saying they're reviewing your app

Great - thank you.

Do you know roughly when I should expect an email to say I've passed (or failed)?

I did the test yesterday afternoon.
Original post by MHD30
Me sadly enough

May I ask when?
Original post by PPEWannabe
Great - thank you.

Do you know roughly when I should expect an email to say I've passed (or failed)?

In my situation (for others I don't know, I've heard of people that waited more than me) the feedback and results of the immersive test took about 24h to arrive
Original post by vito.lima
Yep, they send you feedback and email you saying that they're reviewing your application

They sent me my feedback ages ago and since then I have got 4 emails saying that they have been reviewing my app including one in the morning today. Does that mean I have passed the test or what? Any idea?
laz final round :smile:
Original post by yousuf5465
They sent me my feedback ages ago and since then I have got 4 emails saying that they have been reviewing my app including one in the morning today. Does that mean I have passed the test or what? Any idea?

I don't know, I actually have received two separate emails: one stating I passed the test, and another one with the feedback in a pdf file. Then, they sent me the regular email of app being reviewed
Anyone done Lazard final round yet?
Got mine tomorrow
Original post by timster32
Yeah just received the confirmation call!!!

Well done, best of luck and hope you convert it
nomura int :smile:
Nomura interview :biggrin:. All their slots are booked apparently, so there's that. -_-
Great - thank you.

Did mine Sunday afternoon, got pass email Monday at 10 am
Original post by vito.lima
May I ask when?

couple of weeks ago, got the email 3 weeks after the interview
Original post by joebobby
Nomura interview :biggrin:. All their slots are booked apparently, so there's that. -_-

Same, lol
I emailed the queries team. They're usually quick at replying
If I'm not getting invited to Lazard final round or the Nomura interview does that mean I've been rejected but they haven't told me yet? Or is there a chance they are still reviewing my application?
Original post by JellyfishThunder
Same, lol
I emailed the queries team. They're usually quick at replying

Yeah, my test jammed and they responded with a day and fixed it up. Amazing compared to other places!
Original post by apple1075
If I'm not getting invited to Lazard final round or the Nomura interview does that mean I've been rejected but they haven't told me yet? Or is there a chance they are still reviewing my application?

probs the latter
How long after completing the MS numerical test did people hear back??

Thanks in advance.

I haven't heard back for just over 2 weeks now, if that uh .. helps. It's the longest post-test wait. No idea about others. Except for JPM where I haven't received anything at all.
Does MS tell if you pass the numerical?
Have any Rothschild or Lazard offers been given out yet?

Latest

Trending

Trending