The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lupin70
But how do you know if you passed it or not?

You never know: they are not obliged to let you know why you are rejected / not hearing back anyway at this stage. Just chill
Either you will be invited to AC, or rej / not hearing back. Not hearing back may mean you pass the test but fail the screening / in the reserved pool
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Loolipoop
You never know: they are not obliged to let you know why you are rejected / not hearing back anyway at this stage. Just chill
Either you will be invited to AC, or rej / not hearing back. Not hearing back may mean you pass the test but fail the screening / in the reserved pool

From what I know most banks autoreject after failing the numericals, that's why I am surprised to know that this is not the case with Rothschild...
Original post by lupin70
From what I know most banks autoreject after failing the numericals, that's why I am surprised to know that is not the case with Rothschild...

You might be right, but tbf I can't remember if Roths auto-rejects. Anyway speaking from experience last year, chill until December and January: don't assume you fail anything until Mid-Dec / January. Rothschild held ACs in Dec last year I think
Original post by Loolipoop
You might be right, but tbf I can't remember if Roths auto-rejects. Anyway speaking from experience last year, chill until December and January: don't assume you fail anything until Mid-Dec / January. Rothschild held ACs in Dec last year I think

was roths just AC and offer? was there no telephone?

also just to clarify, no one has heard back from any of the banks post tests/cv submission?
Original post by lupin70
From what I know most banks autoreject after failing the numericals, that's why I am surprised to know that this is not the case with Rothschild...

Rothschild have previous form of mass-rejecting candidates after they've extended offers and hired, unlike other firms who auto-reject. So don't expect to hear from them for quite some time.
Original post by Akhil1999.gs
Not from BNP yet

Did HSBC start sending interviews ?
Does Morgan Stanley auto-reject if you fail numerical?
BAML telephone interviews are out.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by DesignPredator

Which department?
Is the credit Suisse numerical easy?
Original post by NumberFish
Which department?

Investment Banking
Investment Banking

And markets
Just finished the HSBC immersive test, was actually really good fun / exciting to complete

How do u know?
Original post by SherlockD
How do u know?

because people have got them
Original post by SherlockD
How do u know?

I have one
Original post by Ladbants
because people have got them

Mmmm.... don’t think I asked u, so pipe down
when does Morgan Stanley start sending interviews?
Original post by 123tiger123
What does Barclays mean with 5 working days?

5 weekdays from when you received the email I'm guessing
I haven't received a test from Citi yet, has everyone else done one?

Latest

Trending

Trending