uni exams next week and didn't revise help

Watch
Rinad
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm a first year student studying business management but hardly studied this year, my first exam is on monday. Should i bother revising right now or is it impossible to pass now?

I did ok in my coursework averaging B grade and they are worth around 30%-50% depending on each module but i think i'm ****ed for these exams...

study beats
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Rinad)
I'm a first year student studying business management but hardly studied this year, my first exam is on monday. Should i bother revising right now or is it impossible to pass now?

I did ok in my coursework averaging B grade and they are worth around 30%-50% depending on each module but i think i'm ****ed for these exams...
got exams next week too

i know nothing
_Fergo
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Tough luck (not really) mate.

Better choices had been due.
Rinad
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by study beats)
got exams next week too

i know nothing
:beer:
Wingseokjin
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Rinad)

I believe you can do it just revise now and read over you're notes before you sleep, it helps me all the time. Good luck 😸😸
igotnomoney
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Stop wasting your time here, go through main topics now and spend all day tomorrow .. I know you can do it
J Papi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Does Business Management even require you to revise? I'd say just go to the pub and wing it on the day. It's actually really hard to get a fail on any degree.
Perplexing Pleb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by JohnGreek)
Does Business Management even require you to revise? I'd say just go to the pub and wing it on the day. It's actually really hard to get a fail on any degree.
Especially in the first year. The amount of people i've met from the best to worst of universities doing the easiest to hardest subjects who barely even attended lectures managed to scrape a past. Most of them are heading for a poor classification. But it's not too late go over your notes as some have said and at the very least revise part of your modules if you simply dont have time to cover everything. But really don't do this next year, you are paying a lot of money to be at uni so don't waste it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (254)
34%
No (493)
66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise