The Student Room Group

BTEC choice for study accounting at university

Hello, everyone. I am recently studying BTEC level 2. But I am so confused about which course can I choose to study at Level 3. Which BTEC course is suitable for me to study if I want to study accounting and finance at university? Can anyone give me some advice? Thank you very much. 🙂
Original post by Jane Linda
Hello, everyone. I am recently studying BTEC level 2. But I am so confused about which course can I choose to study at Level 3. Which BTEC course is suitable for me to study if I want to study accounting and finance at university? Can anyone give me some advice? Thank you very much. 🙂

Hi, it may depend on the university, so I'd recommend contacting the unis you would be thinking of applying to and asking them which courses would be best suited for you to progress on to university :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by brainzistheword
Hi, it may depend on the university, so I'd recommend contacting the unis you would be thinking of applying to and asking them which courses would be best suited for you to progress on to university :smile:

Thank you for your advice. Can you tell me how to ask university?
Original post by Jane Linda
Thank you for your advice. Can you tell me how to ask university?

Go onto their website and you'll find contact details for the department which runs the course you are interested in. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest