HELP DO I NEED TO READ UNIT 1 AND UNIT 2 TO GET HIGH MARKS IN UNIT 3(bio and physics)

Watch
sarah99630
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
if i know all experiments and lab techniques and I've done unit 3 papers,is that okay if i haven't done any unit 2 past paper nor have i read both unit 2 and 1?(for a high grade) is that preparation for unit 3 okay? (for bio and physics)
for edexcel IAL by the way.
will they ever ask something which isnt part of experiments so i should have read it from unit 1 or 2? I literally have no time so guys tell me if it's worth to go through my textbooks before the unit 3 paper...thank you so much whoever helps
Pink_Sparkles
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sarah99630)
if i know all experiments and lab techniques and I've done unit 3 papers,is that okay if i haven't done any unit 2 past paper nor have i read both unit 2 and 1?(for a high grade) is that preparation for unit 3 okay? (for bio and physics)
for edexcel IAL by the way.
will they ever ask something which isnt part of experiments so i should have read it from unit 1 or 2? I literally have no time so guys tell me if it's worth to go through my textbooks before the unit 3 paper...thank you so much whoever helps
Hi there!
For physics yeah I highly recommend that U go through the book because the past papers I have seen of physics are things that came literally from unit 1 and 2
For biology I m not sure but all the experiments are kind of given in the teaxt book so just to be extra extra sure just read through it to make sure that u didnt miss anything .I also posted practicals for AS biology so if u wanna read u can see them too from the TSR study resources plus this link here below is really good and provide nice unit 3 notes for unit 3 physics

http://www.shawonnotes.com/index/ede...on_notes/0-301
Hope this helps
I have same IAL exams too btw so lol I m as much freaking out as U
Anyway best of luck!
sarah99630
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by shahida sulaiman)
Hi there!
For physics yeah I highly recommend that U go through the book because the past papers I have seen of physics are things that came literally from unit 1 and 2
For biology I m not sure but all the experiments are kind of given in the teaxt book so just to be extra extra sure just read through it to make sure that u didnt miss anything .I also posted practicals for AS biology so if u wanna read u can see them too from the TSR study resources plus this link here below is really good and provide nice unit 3 notes for unit 3 physics

http://www.shawonnotes.com/index/ede...on_notes/0-301
Hope this helps
I have same IAL exams too btw so lol I m as much freaking out as U
Anyway best of luck!
thank youuu so much love! In physics,the stuff they ask from unit 1 and 2 is from EXPERIMENTS only right?
All the best in your exams too!
Pink_Sparkles
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sarah99630)
thank youuu so much love! In physics,the stuff they ask from unit 1 and 2 is from EXPERIMENTS only right?
All the best in your exams too!
Ur welcome !
And yeah I think but U need to be care ful cuz they ask like calculations and stuff too but except that I dont think anything else is coming from the book
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (111)
13.82%
I'm not sure (36)
4.48%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (242)
30.14%
I have already dropped out (20)
2.49%
I'm not a current university student (394)
49.07%

Watched Threads