The Student Room Group

Chemisty equipment diagrams

Does anyone know if there is a specific list o the equipment we need to be able to draw or chemistry AQA exam, or is it literally just everything we've used in the practicals 1-12. Like a glass rod to a buchner flask?

Thanks in advance.
Not sure you need to be able to specifically draw anything...in general probably just basic stuff like beakers....if youve ever been asked to draw anything in lessons by a teacher, probably go with that
Reply 2
Original post by QuentinM
Not sure you need to be able to specifically draw anything...in general probably just basic stuff like beakers....if youve ever been asked to draw anything in lessons by a teacher, probably go with that

I don't think that it the case. I don't have a list but we need to know how to specifically draw stuff like distillation, reflux, fractional distillation etc. Just the other day, the teacher showed us a past paper question which told us to draw a condenser.
Reply 3
Original post by Jassy16
Does anyone know if there is a specific list o the equipment we need to be able to draw or chemistry AQA exam, or is it literally just everything we've used in the practicals 1-12. Like a glass rod to a buchner flask?

Thanks in advance.

If you have the listen, can you please post it in this thread? Thanks :smile:
Original post by Baaah
If you have the listen, can you please post it in this thread? Thanks :smile:

i dont, probably just best to check the specification for your exam board

Quick Reply

Latest