The Student Room Group

I feel used/ Does everyone think I'm a slut?? :(

Right now I'm feeling a little bit used and I feel like everyone sees me as a slut.

I've never had sex but a couple of months ago I got very drunk and got with and gave head to one of the popular, "cool" guys in my school and we talked for a little while after (though it became pretty obvious he was just using me for pics/to sleep with). Last month I was out for my best friends birthday and I got drunk and the same thing happened again with the same guy. However it was outside and really not classy or nice at all. The guy I got with obviously told all his friends about it and was showing off to them about getting with me. This obviously made me feel very used and hurt because I really liked him and cared about him and he doesn't like me like that. Also he is the only boy I've more than pulled.

A couple of days ago my guy friend gave me lift home and this guy is good friends with the first guy. But he is really nice and funny and kind and not like all the other boys. Like he is the nicest person ever and I thought we were really good friends. The night before when I texted him and asked if he could give me a lift he was like "what will you give me in return" and was saying stuff like "you better make it worth my while". I was such an idiot and I thought he wanted to see my dog. (Because we both like dogs and mine is so cute). However on the way home he kept asking me about what I did with the other guy and taking about sex and stuff and I was completely oblivious because I thought we were just friends. I've always liked this guy and I ended up getting really nervous and just blurting out I've always liked him. Basically we ended up pulling and he wanted to have sex but I told him I had my period and then he asked me to give him a bj and I said no.

It was so awkward and horrible after and he looked so upset and asked me never to tell anyone.

I just feel so used because like with the first guy I kind of expected it because that's the kind of person he is but with this guy I am so hurt because he is not like that and he is so nice.

I'm so hurt also because before we pulled and before I thought anything was going to happen I told him that I was upset because I know everyone thinks of me as a slut and he told me that no one thinks that and that I'm not but he then treated me like one :frown:

I know he doesn't like me because afterwards he told me he still liked another girl.

I'm just so hurt right now. Is this the way everyone sees me? No one likes me for me, they just like me for my body and my boobs and that's it. Is there something wrong with me? All my friends have nice boyfriends but even the nice boys just see me as a cheap booty call. Like I can't explain how nice the second guy is, he's so nice and he still used me.
I'm sorry you have to go through this. It must be horrible, all I can really suggest is keeping your head up and concentrating what matters:
friendships, family, schoolwork, your future etc. Give it time, eventually people will forget what happened between you and that guy.
Any guy who is actually decent shouldn't care about your past, which in your case isn't even that bad considering it was one guy, neither should they label you as easy due to those two interactions. Stay strong x
Reply 2
Are you a slut? Absolutely not. There is no such thing as a slut.

That *friend* of yours? He's not really a friend, especially since he asked you to do certain things - after you telling him that you felt uncomfortable being spoken about.

Honestly, if I was you, I would try to avoid both boys, and especially when you're drinking. You somehow seemed to be taken with Guy No.1 when you're drunk, but clearly you don't enjoy being talked about - and that's ok not to want to be gossiped about.
You are not a slut but you do seem to have a problem with self esteem.

People who are your real friends will not treat you this way - even the guy you say is the nicest, he is not even close to worthy of being your friend.

You do not have to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable and certainly not let yourself be pressured into doing things because someone did you a favour. That person is a low life sleaze and is most definitely not someone you should call a friend.

Another point. Do not under any circumstances send 'pics' of yourself to anyone even if a so called boyfriend tries to pressure you. Once they are sent, you have lost control of them forever and you cannot trust anyone to keep them confidential.

Start looking after number 1 - YOU. People who are worthy of being your friend will not treat you like this no matter how 'cool' or 'nice' they initially seem.

If they even so much as suggest things like this again, tell them to piss off and never speak to them again. The power is with you. not them.
Eurgh. You poor sod. They're awful. Older boyfriends are the way forward.

I hope your friends are sticking up for you.
Original post by Anonymous
Right now I'm feeling a little bit used and I feel like everyone sees me as a slut.

I've never had sex but a couple of months ago I got very drunk and got with and gave head to one of the popular, "cool" guys in my school and we talked for a little while after (though it became pretty obvious he was just using me for pics/to sleep with). Last month I was out for my best friends birthday and I got drunk and the same thing happened again with the same guy. However it was outside and really not classy or nice at all. The guy I got with obviously told all his friends about it and was showing off to them about getting with me. This obviously made me feel very used and hurt because I really liked him and cared about him and he doesn't like me like that. Also he is the only boy I've more than pulled.

A couple of days ago my guy friend gave me lift home and this guy is good friends with the first guy. But he is really nice and funny and kind and not like all the other boys. Like he is the nicest person ever and I thought we were really good friends. The night before when I texted him and asked if he could give me a lift he was like "what will you give me in return" and was saying stuff like "you better make it worth my while". I was such an idiot and I thought he wanted to see my dog. (Because we both like dogs and mine is so cute). However on the way home he kept asking me about what I did with the other guy and taking about sex and stuff and I was completely oblivious because I thought we were just friends. I've always liked this guy and I ended up getting really nervous and just blurting out I've always liked him. Basically we ended up pulling and he wanted to have sex but I told him I had my period and then he asked me to give him a bj and I said no.

It was so awkward and horrible after and he looked so upset and asked me never to tell anyone.

I just feel so used because like with the first guy I kind of expected it because that's the kind of person he is but with this guy I am so hurt because he is not like that and he is so nice.

I'm so hurt also because before we pulled and before I thought anything was going to happen I told him that I was upset because I know everyone thinks of me as a slut and he told me that no one thinks that and that I'm not but he then treated me like one :frown:

I know he doesn't like me because afterwards he told me he still liked another girl.

I'm just so hurt right now. Is this the way everyone sees me? No one likes me for me, they just like me for my body and my boobs and that's it. Is there something wrong with me? All my friends have nice boyfriends but even the nice boys just see me as a cheap booty call. Like I can't explain how nice the second guy is, he's so nice and he still used me.

I think you need to go and see a cognitive therapist. :smile: They will help you understand yourself better and understand other people too. As they are someone else. :smile: I think this would really help you and it has really helped me. :smile: And not all guy's just value you because of your looks, but many guy's do. What you want it someone who values both your looks and you as a person, but your looks just making your a better person. :smile: So looks are a secondary thing. PM me if you like, I would like to know more about your story and how things are now?

You had it coming, it seems that it is easy to get you to do sexual acts and that word has gotten out, the best thing to do is toughen up and don't give in so easily (being drunk isn't an excuse anymore). Time will heal things and eventually it'll be history.

Slut shaming unfortunately is common nowadays, even more so between women.
“Keeping your head up” pardon the pun 😂
Original post by Flozzie543
I'm sorry you have to go through this. It must be horrible, all I can really suggest is keeping your head up and concentrating what matters:
friendships, family, schoolwork, your future etc. Give it time, eventually people will forget what happened between you and that guy.
Any guy who is actually decent shouldn't care about your past, which in your case isn't even that bad considering it was one guy, neither should they label you as easy due to those two interactions. Stay strong x

“Keep your head up...” pardon the pun 😂
The guy who liked you and probably gave you attention is probably mad that some other guy who didn't give a **** about you got you to perform sexual acts on him without any effort, meanwhile you used him like an emotional tampon. In his head he will never be that guy who turned you on in one night, whereas some other guy invested virtually no effort and then flaunted his achievements. For him to try and force you into a sexual act however is completely unacceptable. From a pride standpoint, he probably doesn't respect you in the same light anymore. It's an unfortunate double standard, but he is now probably feeling like the beta-male second prize. Sorry you had to experience this, you will overcome it with time.

You absolutely aren't a slut. Did someone say you were one? And you still have a choice of 'yes' and 'no' and don't have to be forced into anything. Saying no doesnt hurt anyone obviously. But ignore if they tell you you are a slut because you are a person of your own and know yourself better than others.
Reply 11
ye you a thot

2 things...
1 I'm not gonna go for the same words as everyone and say im sorry you've been through this... being drunk is no excuse for whatsoever you've done and you better put that in mind cause you did it twice
2 that "so nice guy" either as someone else said saw that the other guy could get you into the things you've done with literally no effort and felt that he deserve you more than him... or that he's just a "guy" which means that he found that you are down for such acts and boys will be boys but un that case he's an *******

I can't really understand why did you do it twice... with an excuse of "being drunk"
Reply 13
I am so confused by what age you probably are, also OP no friend would ask you for a sexual favour in return for dropping you off somewhere or anything else.

Forget labelling yourself or what others may think of you, just move on with your life, respect yourself and think positive. If you do not like the situations you are in , make sure not to get yourself in it and find people who treat you better.
(edited 5 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending