Help with Edexcel AS (old spec) Geography, Unit 2??? Watch

gabzzz
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm on Edexcel's old spec Geography A Level and resitting unit 2 (AS), based around crowded coasts and rebranding (people familiar with the course will understand what that means), and have my exam in under 2 weeks, yet I'm still struggling with it
I know the majority of students on this course are also resitting this exam, so if by any chance someone who is also doing it (or isn't resitting and did it last year) sees this post and wants to help with revision tips/tricks for this specific unit or doesn't mind sharing notes and resources they found helpful for this exam, I'd really appreciate it!
Thanks
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:
Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Danny Dorito)
x
Amefish
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by gabzzz)
I'm on Edexcel's old spec Geography A Level and resitting unit 2 (AS), based around crowded coasts and rebranding (people familiar with the course will understand what that means), and have my exam in under 2 weeks, yet I'm still struggling with it
I know the majority of students on this course are also resitting this exam, so if by any chance someone who is also doing it (or isn't resitting and did it last year) sees this post and wants to help with revision tips/tricks for this specific unit or doesn't mind sharing notes and resources they found helpful for this exam, I'd really appreciate it!
Thanks
I'm also struggling tbh! I'm doing extreme weather and rebranding, so I'll create some quick resources and link you to them in the next couple of days. Also here's a resource I made based on the unit 3 pre-release, assuming you're doing that exam too
hermione_granger
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
https://getrevising.co.uk/diagrams/c...s_case_studies

Crowded coast case study notes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Course Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 2 Feb '20
  • University of Bath
    Postgraduate Virtual Open Day 5 February 2020, 11:00-15:00 (UK time) Postgraduate
    Wed, 5 Feb '20

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (79)
36.41%
I really love the subject (57)
26.27%
I don't know what else to do (29)
13.36%
I can't get a job (15)
6.91%
My parents want me to (5)
2.3%