Edexcel GCSE ICT - Answering questions

Watch
username3081578
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi,
I am going to take my ICT GCSE exam in a week and I am still struggling with 6 mark questions. I am just looking for tips and any sample question and answers.
Thank you
aamzuddin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, i done my GCSE ICT exam last year when i was in year 10 . The advice i would give is to use the purple edexcel guide that i assume your school gave you and try to remember the points. Also PAST PAPERS they help a lot in subjects such as ICT and science. (I got an A)
username3081578
Rep:
?
(Original post by aamzuddin)
Hi, i done my GCSE ICT exam last year when i was in year 10 . The advice i would give is to use the purple edexcel guide that i assume your school gave you and try to remember the points. Also PAST PAPERS they help a lot in subjects such as ICT and science. (I got an A)
Oh, I'm in Year 10 too. How did you find the exam?? Congrats on the A . I am hoping to get an A too . We didn't get any guides or anything at all but, did you mean the purple revision guides by Nicola Hughes and David Waller?? Cause I bought that and I am using at the moment.

How did you revise for ICT?? I'm struggling so, I would appreciate any revision tips. Are there any topic or questions that you think will come up on the exam this year??
aamzuddin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Fazmina)
Oh, I'm in Year 10 too. How did you find the exam?? Congrats on the A . I am hoping to get an A too . We didn't get any guides or anything at all but, did you mean the purple revision guides by Nicola Hughes and David Waller?? Cause I bought that and I am using at the moment.

How did you revise for ICT?? I'm struggling so, I would appreciate any revision tips. Are there any topic or questions that you think will come up on the exam this year??
Yeah you got the right guide. Erm ICT is one of those subjects that you can revise with what every way you find comfortable. I revise in a weird way i guess lol, i just read the book and take in information (i recommend making notes or revision cards) and trust me past papers help a lot for ICT do as many as you can
username3081578
Rep:
?
(Original post by aamzuddin)
Yeah you got the right guide. Erm ICT is one of those subjects that you can revise with what every way you find comfortable. I revise in a weird way i guess lol, i just read the book and take in information (i recommend making notes or revision cards) and trust me past papers help a lot for ICT do as many as you can
Yh, I've made some flash cards which have really helped me 😊
My test is on Wednesday (6 days to go😕) and my teacher has crammed in so many past papers but, I hope they help.

Thnx alot for the advise
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (31)
25.41%
Less motivated (91)
74.59%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed