I think I´m loosing my mind.

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Yes, this is another "virgin at X age" post.

I don´t know what to do anymore. I´m 20 now, and I´ve never had a relationship. Someone asked me the other day if I ever had a girlfriend before, and I nearly cried.

I went to Amsterdam a month ago with my Uni friends. At one point, I left and I tried to sleep with a prostitute. It didn´t work. Just got all my money stolen.

The more time that passes, the more disturbed I get. I get more desperate. At the same time, I´m loosing my confidence and I´m getting fatter too.

I can´t focus on anything. I have exams and summatives due, and I can´t do them because I´m constantly thinking about this. WTF is the point?
Nervously Shy.
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
missling40
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I think you need to ask yourself this: what is it exactly about being a virgin that you think is bad? There's nothing wrong with being a virgin and not being in a relationship at that age. Love best comes to people when they're least expecting it Besides, even though relationships can be fun and really great, they can also be complicated, tiring and hard, so enjoy being single whilst you can!

Also, I think you should be careful about STDs if you're planning to attempt to sleep with another prostitute again. But honestly, I don't think being a virgin or not being in a relationship before should be viewed as a bad thing. There are pros and cons of both sides, so you're not necessarily missing out. And if you're afraid of being judged, well, you should know that no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
username1339858_
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Why are you so desperate to lose your virginity?
Adam :))
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yes, this is another "virgin at X age" post.

I don´t know what to do anymore. I´m 20 now, and I´ve never had a relationship. Someone asked me the other day if I ever had a girlfriend before, and I nearly cried.

I went to Amsterdam a month ago with my Uni friends. At one point, I left and I tried to sleep with a prostitute. It didn´t work. Just got all my money stolen.

The more time that passes, the more disturbed I get. I get more desperate. At the same time, I´m loosing my confidence and I´m getting fatter too.

I can´t focus on anything. I have exams and summatives due, and I can´t do them because I´m constantly thinking about this. WTF is the point?
I'm really sorry to hear about that, being in this sort of situation could make a person feel so desperate or worthless (especially when all of your mates have partners when you don't). However, being 20 years old and a virgin is perfectly normal and you shouldn't feel ashamed of that

Just take your time, you're still young and the right person will come eventually I promise =)
Moonbow
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by adam.skyner)
I'm really sorry to hear about that, being in this sort of situation could make a person feel so desperate or worthless (especially when all of your mates have partners when you don't). However, being 20 years old and a virgin is perfectly normal and you shouldn't feel ashamed of that

Just take your time, you're still young and the right person will come eventually I promise =)
This is an older thread
Adam :))
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Moonbow)
This is an older thread
Ohh hahah wtf never realised lol
Typinggggg...
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Ya'll realise this thread was created 3 years ago :rofl3:
TheCoolBro
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Please seek help. This is not a healthy mindset. And be glad you didn't lose it to a prostitute - that would have left you with a lifetime of emotional baggage
Typinggggg...
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by TheCoolBro)
Please seek help. This is not a healthy mindset. And be glad you didn't lose it to a prostitute - that would have left you with a lifetime of emotional baggage
You do realise this thread was created 3 years ago :rofl3:
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Try being 22 and never kissed a girl

I cried myself to sleep last night
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.5%
The paper was reasonable (68)
39.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
16.37%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.36%

Watched Threads