DreamChaser2001
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm doing GCSE OCR Gateway B Triple Science (Biology Chemistry and Physics) and my exams are soon approaching. I've been using these revision notes from this website to aid my revision which I find very useful: https://jameswalker.net/GCSE/science/

My plan is to use those notes and memorize them in detail whilst also using the specification to structure the revision, and then doing every past paper there is to fill any gaps in my revision.

Is this is a good method and will this get me an A* in all three science as long as I revise thoroughly from it?
Trevish
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Not a science guy but you should try to understand and memorise, not just memorise

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gerry-Atricks
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes should be fine at GCSE
username2427341
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm also doing OCR Gateway triple science.

Posted from TSR Mobile
liverpoolfc2
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
bro i did core science last year and used these - amazing and btw ocr gateway b easiest ting ever chill bruhhh easiest exam board in history
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (71)
37.57%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (19)
10.05%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (12)
6.35%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (47)
24.87%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
13.23%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (15)
7.94%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise