Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody felt significantly depressed, and why?

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Because my life's ****.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, most of the time.

ReputationRep:
    I did yesterday, but im cool now. For the particular reason that some hunchback or notre dame ***** in my group was saying **** about me behind my back that I looked stupid at the formal. Im mean just becuase she looked like a drag queen doesnt give her the right to ***** about others!

BTW: Shes a man, man.

ReputationRep:
    Incidentally, most of the people on here right now living in England will probably answer yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~U~Teedy~U~)
    Has anybody felt significantly depressed, and why?

Nope. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Incidentally, most of the people on here right now living in England will probably answer yes.
    And what of us poor unfortunate, misguided and ill-led americans?
    We have Bush as our president, a failing economy, no tax breaks, the welfare system sucks and so does SSI, the school system is misserable, the cost of living is rising, ciggarettes cost too damn much, so does beer.....
    Oh Gawd! Now I'm really depressed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    And what of us poor unfortunate, misguided and ill-led americans?
    Well considering the time difference, being online right now isn't actually that tragic if you're American

ReputationRep:
    Well considering the time difference, being online right now isn't actually that tragic if you're American
    It depends what time you got up at though. I've only been up about 16 hours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    It depends what time you got up at though. I've only been up about 16 hours.
    I've only been up 13, but getting up late is a sign of depression as well, I think. Anyway, you're hardly an exception to the rule :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    It's 20 til eleven on a friday night. Where am I? In my room on the comp, while my daughter watches the flintstones. :rolleyes: The life of a single mother w/out a babysitter..if thats not depressing then what is?

ReputationRep:
    I've only been up 13, but getting up late is a sign of depression as well, I think.
    Surely it depends on what time you went to sleep the previous night though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    It's 20 til eleven on a friday night. Where am I? In my room on the comp, while my daughter watches the flintstones. :rolleyes: The life of a single mother w/out a babysitter..if thats not depressing then what is?
    Being online at 20 to 4 in the morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Surely it depends on what time you went to sleep the previous night though?
    Yes, and if you went to bed late the nite before, it's probably because you were busy being depressed whilst being on UKL. And please don't tell me that would only be because you got up late that morning

ReputationRep:
    Caught red-handed

ReputationRep:
    What's happened to the girl who started this thread? She topped herself already?

ReputationRep:
    Everybody be happy, don't worry!

ReputationRep:
    Being online at 20 to 4 in the morning
    Did I mention I suffer from insomnia from time to time? Nows one of those times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    But you can always look at me and say "at least I'm not him".
    Yes. I could also look at a pic of some malnourished kid in Burkina Faso with leprosy and dying of AIDS, and say "At least I'm not him". Doesn't help much though.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I could also look at a pic of some malnourished kid in Burkina Faso with leprosy and dying of AIDS, and say "At least I'm not him". Doesn't help much though.
    Ok then, I feel much better now!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.