Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone get their AS results for edexcel chemistry watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am just wondering how ppl did on module 1 for edexcel chemistry because I thought i breezed it but only came out with 72/90 which is the pass mark for an A. I was thinking of getting a photocopy and then getting it remarked because overall i got a B. What do u lot think?

ReputationRep:
    Did no1 do this exam or something coz b4 the exam I saw that loads of ppl did. So please help me I am just seeing if it is worth a remark.

ReputationRep:
    I also thought that i did extremely well in the Edexcel Chemistry 1 module but ended up with a 74/90.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meawinner)
    Did no1 do this exam or something coz b4 the exam I saw that loads of ppl did. So please help me I am just seeing if it is worth a remark.
    I got 80/90 Unit 1, found that fair as I made up a lot of stuff on the last page.

Got 67/90 Unit 2 - mainly because I couldn't be bothered to learn the conditions and wrote "heat under reflux" for everything

108/120 Unit 3 - I'm good with numbers so the written paper 3 was fine, though had a disastrous experiment, in which I made most of the colour changes up! Thus, thought I did quite well.

Overall, 255 = A, albeit a mediocre one.

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  3. Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.