Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone get their AS results for edexcel chemistry watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am just wondering how ppl did on module 1 for edexcel chemistry because I thought i breezed it but only came out with 72/90 which is the pass mark for an A. I was thinking of getting a photocopy and then getting it remarked because overall i got a B. What do u lot think?

ReputationRep:
    Did no1 do this exam or something coz b4 the exam I saw that loads of ppl did. So please help me I am just seeing if it is worth a remark.

ReputationRep:
    I also thought that i did extremely well in the Edexcel Chemistry 1 module but ended up with a 74/90.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meawinner)
    Did no1 do this exam or something coz b4 the exam I saw that loads of ppl did. So please help me I am just seeing if it is worth a remark.
    I got 80/90 Unit 1, found that fair as I made up a lot of stuff on the last page.

Got 67/90 Unit 2 - mainly because I couldn't be bothered to learn the conditions and wrote "heat under reflux" for everything

108/120 Unit 3 - I'm good with numbers so the written paper 3 was fine, though had a disastrous experiment, in which I made most of the colour changes up! Thus, thought I did quite well.

Overall, 255 = A, albeit a mediocre one.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.