France is finished. It will become a 3rd world country that noone dares to visit

Watch
SodaSeidon
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Sad day for France. It's officially doomed now.

I am just so glad the UK has left the EU and wont have to deal with the multicultural invasion that they will.
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Europe IS pretty much third world except Germany, Belgium, Holland and France (and the UK before it leaves). Much like how America is except for California and New York.
SodaSeidon
Rep:
?
(Original post by shawn_o1)
Europe IS pretty much third world except Germany, Belgium, Holland and France (and the UK before it leaves). Much like how America is except for California and New York.
Why did you choose those countries? France and Germany are the countries taking in the most refugees & Muslims and have the most terrorist attacks, so are the most 3rd world.

I am very worried about the future of Germany, France and Sweden. Eventually it will be Eastern Europe countries like Hungary and Poland that are the most desireable places to live, whilst Western countries like Germany, France and Sweden become a multicultural wasteland.
Sarahsez
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The French have never been known for their guts tbh. They surrendered again what did you expect.
StrawbAri
Badges: 17
Report 3 years ago
Alt right tears are so delicious :yep:
shawn_o1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SodaSeidon)
Why did you choose those countries? France and Germany are the countries taking in the most refugees & Muslims and have the most terrorist attacks, so are the most 3rd world.

I am very worried about the future of Germany, France and Sweden. Eventually it will be Eastern Europe countries like Hungary and Poland that are the most desireable places to live, whilst Western countries like Germany, France and Sweden become a multicultural wasteland.
Greece has already been ruined by Europe. Spain, Italy and Portugal still owe the EU millions. Hungary and their extreme leader are being overturned by EU directives.
Pugglet
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by shawn_o1)
How on earth can you call states that are not coastal third world?
SodaSeidon
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mathemagicien)
You are a ****ing ******. The UK is far more multicultural than the EU; and having left the EU, it is going to trade European migrants for non-European migrants. You're going to get a lot more muslims. I will relish your horror when you wake up to a ghettoised England in a few decades' time.

My God. The bar for thrid-world has been lowered a lot, I see. Then everywhere in the UK except London and the home counties must be third world!

Sweden and Austria take in far more than France per capita. Also, most terrorist attacks has nothing to do with third world status. Who cares if some muslims decide to blow themselves up, that means you are at war with Islam, not that your country is a shithole.

The French have a good military record; its just that people only remember WWII.
Nope. Maybe you're a crazed remainer or something but the EU controls our refugee intake (most refugees are Muslims). UK will also have a strict point based immigration system after Brexit, allowing only the most skilled people in, which is what Brexit was all about incase you forgot.
Stiff Little Fingers
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Nope. Maybe you're a crazed remainer or something but the EU controls our refugee intake (most refugees are Muslims). UK will also have a strict point based immigration system after Brexit, allowing only the most skilled people in, which is what Brexit was all about incase you forgot.
You've missed cabinet members saying migration probably won't decrease then? And I thought you lot were big on protesting that Brexit was about the imaginary loss of sovereignty and lies about the EU being undemocratic, not about xenophobia.
SodaSeidon
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mathemagicien)
The vast majority of muslims in the UK come from non-EU immigration, not refugees (who should be sent back when Syria is safer, anyway).

I'm aware that immigration was a big part of Brexit. That's why it is so ironic how it will almost certainly result in much worse immigration. The Tories are in charge, not UKIP. Immigration won't decrease substantially. Immigration won't be substantially more controlled than it is today.
Like I said, there will be much, much stricter immigration than what we have now, with a point based system, meaning people from Muslim and non - Muslim countries will find it very difficult to immigrate here, unless they are very skilled.

Immigration of all kinds will be reduced by about 90% after Brexit, including for Muslims. That is the whole point of Brexit.

I don't understand where you're getting the idea of increased Muslim immigration from.
Elizabeth II
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Oh give it a rest. Never heard such nonsense. Put your head back under the soil.
StrawbAri
Report 3 years ago
The uk already has a strict points based immigration system.
I'd say it's irritating when people conflate EU migration with actual legal migration but when you live in a country where the government relies on fearmongering and the spread of false information to bag votes you can't really say anything.
orton6
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by StrawbAri)
The uk already has a strict points based immigration system.
Good joke.
username3110466
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How can people be so delusional...
CutzDaWolf
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What France? France only existed until yesterday. As of today is is the Islamic Dictatorial Republic Of France with its capital at Paris-Al-Sheikh with its leader as Mohammed Bin Emmanuel Macron ladin. Never heard of France until yesterday
rryynn
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I don't think some of you know what 3rd world and 1st world countries are. They're nothing to do with the wealth of the country, it's to do with their political stance. 1st world=mainly capitalist, 2nd world=mainly communist and 3rd world=non-aligned countries.
Little Popcorns
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Likely story :rolleyes:
StrawbAri
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by orton6)
Good joke.
Have a browse of Gov.uk

I'm a foreigner and I've dealt with the UKBA before. It's hard to get even a holiday visa to come to the UK.
I'm someone that has to prove that I have £30k in my bank account yearly to keep my tier 4 points based student visa. And that's not including the money I have to pay towards the NHS. I have family members that are working in the UK that have to be earning £35k and above just to keep their work visa.
I know what I am talking about.
BigYoSpeck
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by RayaanAbdullahi)
I don't think some of you know what 3rd world and 1st world countries are. They're nothing to do with the wealth of the country, it's to do with their political stance. 1st world=mainly capitalist, 2nd world=mainly communist and 3rd world=non-aligned countries.
Well, you learn something new every day

But language as a flexible, evolving organism is subject to change. Literally now means literally anything you want it to mean, and '3rd world' has long enough been used to describe developing nations that it's become an acceptable term for that usage.
orton6
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by StrawbAri)
Have a browse of Gov.uk

I'm a foreigner and I've dealt with the UKBA before. It's hard to get even a holiday visa to come to the UK.
I'm someone that has to prove that I have £30k in my bank account yearly to keep my tier 4 points based student visa. And that's not including the money I have to pay towards the NHS. I have family members that are working in the UK that have to be earning £35k and above just to keep their work visa.
I know what I am talking about.
Again, good joke.

The majority of people in London are a minority; there is something seriously wrong with our immigration system: it doesn't exist.

Brexit is going to fix it once and for all. Expect immigration to fall by 90% after Brexit.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (70)
27.13%
No - I have already returned home (29)
11.24%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (54)
20.93%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (28)
10.85%
No - I live at home during term anyway (77)
29.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise