Moulsecoomb Campus Accommodations Watch

If u dont mind
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey Guys!
I've got a conditional offer from brighton and my course (Software Engineering) is in Moulsecoomp campus.
I had a look through their accommodations and found out that moulsecoomb doesnt have en-suite rooms. I'm not against that but i'll totally prefer an en-suite and dont know what other options i've got.
Is there any other halls of residence close to moulsecoomb that provides en-suite? And how long will it take me to get to the campus?
Yes, i'll ask the university about it. But i'd like to know if anyone in here can help me out first
Thanks in advance!
jamie0910
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Varley Park has free bus service to Moulsecoomp

I'm similar to you I have lessons at falmer campus but want to get cheaper rent at Varley Park so im gonna go there and use their free bus ride (20mins on google maps, yours is about the same) to falmer
Yayayaaa
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by If u dont mind)
Hey Guys!
I've got a conditional offer from brighton and my course (Software Engineering) is in Moulsecoomp campus.
I had a look through their accommodations and found out that moulsecoomb doesnt have en-suite rooms. I'm not against that but i'll totally prefer an en-suite and dont know what other options i've got.
Is there any other halls of residence close to moulsecoomb that provides en-suite? And how long will it take me to get to the campus?
Yes, i'll ask the university about it. But i'd like to know if anyone in here can help me out first
Thanks in advance!
Hey ! Was just wondering what your score was for either A-Levels or IB or what ever course you're doing that made you get an offer. Thanks in advance !
If u dont mind
Rep:
?
(Original post by jamie0910)
Varley Park has free bus service to Moulsecoomp

I'm similar to you I have lessons at falmer campus but want to get cheaper rent at Varley Park so im gonna go there and use their free bus ride (20mins on google maps, yours is about the same) to falmer
Nice man thanks you! And yea they have a free bus service to Moulsecoomb too. So i'm going to choose one among the halls in Varley park.
Good luck with your course and uni life.
If u dont mind
Rep:
?
(Original post by Yayayaaa)
Hey ! Was just wondering what your score was for either A-Levels or IB or what ever course you're doing that made you get an offer. Thanks in advance !
Hey!
I'm currently doing A-levels in Biology, maths and IRR As u could tell i had different plans before starting A-levels and I changed to software engineering in the beginning of this year.
Their requirements for this course arent that high. My conditional offer is upon me getting two C's and an M2 for IRR. So its not that hard
Are u planning to do the same course??
Good luck with everything!
Yayayaaa
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey!
I'm currently doing A-levels in Biology, maths and IRR As u could tell i had different plans before starting A-levels and I changed to software engineering in the beginning of this year.
Their requirements for this course arent that high. My conditional offer is upon me getting two C's and an M2 for IRR. So its not that hard
Are u planning to do the same course??
Good luck with everything!
Yeah haha Im planning on applying for a Computer science course in October/November as im currently taking IB with like Maths and Physics at a higher level. Its pretty hard haha. Though Im hoping to get an offer from there as It seems like an awesome uni and an awesome place. Thanks for the reply . Good luck in your exams !
University of Brighton Accommodation
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Varley Park, Falmer and Phoenix Brewery all have en-suite options. They are all a similar distance from Moulsecoomb campus and there is a bus service that runs between all sites. See our mega-post for info and links

Hey Guys!
Thanks in advance!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (161)
17.5%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (81)
8.8%
No I am happy with my course choice (547)
59.46%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (131)
14.24%

Watched Threads