The Student Room Group

CV help

I'd really appreciate if someone could help me with my CV, if I could send it to someone and get feedback? It's my first one so I'm not sure if it's good or not.

I'm coming up to the end of my apprenticeship so I'm looking for a new job.
Original post by cxitlxn
I'd really appreciate if someone could help me with my CV, if I could send it to someone and get feedback? It's my first one so I'm not sure if it's good or not.

I'm coming up to the end of my apprenticeship so I'm looking for a new job.

Use the TSR help forum - you'll see it at the top of the page on this sub-forum.
Do you have a careers advisor, parent or friend that can look over it? Have you thought about asking someone in your apprenticeship if they wouldn't mind taking a look at it?

Also, have you seen the Milkround guide to writing a CV? so much useful information, hints and tips on here:
http://advice.milkround.com/cv-writing-guide
Reply 3
I'd like to help. You can send it to my inbox. If you'd like, you can change all your personal information (name, address, phone, etc) to something generic.
Reply 4
I dont mind critiquing it, send me a message if u want
I'm a rubbish CV writer but you can always send to me if you like and I can look over it. My CV wasn't much cop tbh so I got my boyfriend to rewrite it for me, do you not have someone from your apprenticeship that can look it over?
The OP has taken their question into the private CV Help thread.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending