The Student Room Group

Places that hire 14 year olds?

Scroll to see replies

Its not that easy you rich ****
Reply 21
Doesn't give you respect either. Too many parents give too much for nothing. Hence disrespectful kids.
why would it be cash in hand? its perfectly legal
Knock on people’s doors offering to clean their car...I did this when I was 13/14 and earned lots of dosh. It also led to regular customers one who has 5 cars I ended up do odd jobs for him like grass cutting/ cleaning patio painting fence
No you're too young for big companies like that.
Brov my dad has an R8 beat that you little spoiled dhead. Go learn how to work hard and the value of money, coz mummy and daddy wont be around for very long, showing off isnt a good it makes people f-ing hate more, and look like big ass d head.
Brov my dad has an R8 beat that you little spoiled dhead. Go learn how to work hard and the value of money, coz mummy and daddy wont be around for very long, showing off isnt a good it makes people f-ing hate more, and look like big ass d head.
Reply 27
Original post by ntascha_a
why do you want to work so young?? the minimum age is 16

no its 14 you idiot. Check your facts first before coming all I know best about it
Original post by Jeffreu
no its 14 you idiot. Check your facts first before coming all I know best about it

I think you will find that you can only do things like paper rounds, pot washing etc from 13. Or acting if you are a child actor. There are so many restrictions on hiring under 16's that most places wont touch them with a bargepole. Plus like many people have said, there is no minimum wase for under 16's, and you dont get much in the way of employment rights.
Plus there is the issue of a national insurance number, which you only get not long before you turn 16. Most places wont employ you if you dont have one, for payroll, tax etc purposes.
Honestly if we're talking cars I recently got a MK3 Supra which my bro contributed 5/6, it would be useful to have a job to not only pay him back faster but to also mod the car until I can drive it
seriously though, why all the beef, cant we help people like regular beings of this planet?
Hi. They are all talking poop. You can legally start working at 14. Look at: www.gov.uk/child-employment
Stfu
What age were is it
What age were is it
Reply 35
Oh what a suprise this ah**e is a BMW driver, u should think bout how u treat ppl just because ppl are not spoon fed by their parents doesn't mean they are any lesser than u are learn to respect ppl for who they are not for what they have or own, just cuz u have money doesn't mean u can lord your wealth over them, this forum strand was here to help a young teen find a job not for you to brag
Original post by miza123
hi, does anyone know any places or shops e.g; Debenhams, Next or similar that hire 13-14 year olds?

Indian Clothes Shops
Its not easy you dumbass some parents are actually normal and want theur child to get out and preapare them self for real life. so dont call anyone idiot if theyre just trying to get some money and not sit on their ass all day.
I live in a large estate and I got like £45 just from washing cars on like the second week of summer charge different amounts for the size of car and services
Places hire under 16s too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending