Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Ict watch

• View Poll Results:
    0%

ReputationRep:
    I am currently studying ICT, I was wondering if anyone else was doing a similar course just to see what they've done in class because I'm very confused!! Please get in contact!!!!!!!!

hey there avs!!! i've kinda got the same problemo as you so I too would really like some help wif ICT from any of you wiz(or mayb in avs case-wez!!!) kids out there!c ya!!!!
    hee!

hey i'm doing the A2 course and have just started the major coursework in Access does anyone have any tips on the design process of the coursework.

ReputationRep:
    Hi could u please possibly tell me what course you are doing, i am doing it with edexcel. At the moment i am designing a website and evaluating websites and business acounts. if you can give me some info on your course i may be able to help you.

Did you all do programming in A1? is it just me, or is difficult. the basic stuff i can get, the harder stuff no. Just is it a lot harder in A2?

hi there! i am also doin A2 ICT.
    we are starting our coursework for UNIT 6.
    It is pretty complicated!!
    i am getting really bored of alevels and am close to dropping out.
    i cant wait 2 leave!!!!!!!
    anyway i can send u some notes or more info about ICT if u want , just reply!!!

hi there!!!
    ive just started ACCESS Coursework 2, i found this website that had a list of things you should include etc, ill try and fid out the address and get back 2 u!
    good luck!!! we all need it!

ReputationRep:
    hiya peeps!

Im doing aVCE IT with edexcel (ARGH!)

Im gettin used to it now, just bout 2 start access, done lot of other stuff.

According to our IT teacher (Hiya m8!)

Its total chaos really, first year they have run the course, we are trying to keep up.

What exam units are you all taking, and are you taking them in january?

Equ1n0x

in my class there is 6 boys and me (1 girl!)
    we are doin alevel ICT.
    We havent got any exams in january, we are starting the coursework for unit 6 and are doing unit 4 and 5 exams in june!
    ICT is ok, but some of it does not make sense at all!!

ReputationRep:
    i think we have about 18 peeps in our class, but we have all just got the pre-release material, i have 4 exams and am working on the pre-release material in unit 2 right now.

Anyone else doing the operating systems and system architecture module?

Equ1n0x

Moi....I have doing WJEC A2 COmputing (...plz not ICT, I get annoyed when ppl say my course is ICT, which is NOT, and there IS a difference).....I'm loving Computing, along with me other subjects. Me the only the person in the class and I love programming (on Visual dBase 5.5...object oreintated programming [OOP]) and let's just say, I wrote programs that me teacher couldnt quite understand

....and yeah I've done the systems architecture module...back in AS me thinks

Computing is preety hard, IMO, but if u understand it bit by bit, I think its ok, and very logical

ReputationRep:
    Im doing the same thing, pre-release material for january.

Operating Systems
    Impact Of Computers On the Enviroment
    Systems Analysis
    ICT Serving Organisations

Lot of pre-release material

Which 1/1's are you doing?

Equ1n0x

ReputationRep:
    what do u mean 1/1s????

im doen stuff to do with start trek and skateboards

I am in the 2nd year of the AVCE ICT course. I took the Unit 2 and Unit 5 exams last year. I have the Unit 5 retake and Unit 12 exam in jan so currently studying the pre-release. Who else is studying these exams? Have you complete the documents for the System Analysis exam? I need help!

i need help with the unit 5 exam stuff, i dont have a clue. I never took buisness studies!!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 16, 2003
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.