The Student Room Group

What should I do with my 2 interviews?

So it's been about a year that I applied for many jobs and still wasn't able t even get an interview. But in the past week I got invited to 2 interviews. One is at Boots (the make store) and the other one is at KFC. My interview for KFC is this week and my interview for Boots is at the end of the month. Obviously I prefer working at Boots. But what should I do if I get accepted to KFC? are they going to ask me to sign a contract? can I leave if I get accepted into Boots? Also if they ask me in the interview how long you are planning to work for KFC what should I answer?
Original post by Melika524
So it's been about a year that I applied for many jobs and still wasn't able t even get an interview. But in the past week I got invited to 2 interviews. One is at Boots (the make store) and the other one is at KFC. My interview for KFC is this week and my interview for Boots is at the end of the month. Obviously I prefer working at Boots. But what should I do if I get accepted to KFC? are they going to ask me to sign a contract? can I leave if I get accepted into Boots? Also if they ask me in the interview how long you are planning to work for KFC what should I answer?

Just say you get the job for KFC and are still waiting on your response from boots, and finally get the job offer, all you need to do is hand in your notice which will be at most 1 week, sometimes you don't even need one if you're employed under a month. But a contract will most likely be drawn up and signed and you should read carefully what you're bound to.
Reply 2
Original post by Mrsavage98
Just say you get the job for KFC and are still waiting on your response from boots, and finally get the job offer, all you need to do is hand in your notice which will be at most 1 week, sometimes you don't even need one if you're employed under a month. But a contract will most likely be drawn up and signed and you should read carefully what you're bound to.

Thank you very much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending