What happens if my bus is late for an exam?

Watch this thread
TSR George
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Anyone know what happens?
(I dont take the bus but im just curious what would happen if a situation like that happened)
Asha_19
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Just wake up as early as possible and see what suits you best.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 5 years ago
It s your responsibility to get to the exam on time.

If you are late by less than an hour they let you sit the exam and allow full time (very generous)

If you are late by more than an hour they let you st the exam but submit it along with a form to the exam board with your reasons and the exam board decides whether to accept or not.
Last edited by RK; 1 year ago
Asha_19
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Then if ou fear of something like that get a lift of our parents or whoever drives
doodle_333
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
generally if you're under X amount late (maybe 30 mins) they let you sit it but you may lose the time... if you're later they may not let you in the room

however if it's a bus belonging to the school itself they would probably delay the start of the exam if there were multiple pupils late through no fault of their own, the school has a window in which to start the exam so they'd probably move the start as late as they could
Jack22031994
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Get there stupidly earl then the situation won't occur. That's what I do. Rather this than be late.
username2667475
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
If it was circumstances beyond your control I think they let you take it (so like if the bus breaks down and you have to wait for a replacement bus and are late because of that).
jameson4jlw
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I'm about to find out
HoldThisL
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jameson4jlw)
I'm about to find out
i was going to tell you off for bumping a two year old thread but clearly you're having a bad enough day as it is
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.15%
As I expected (64)
32.82%
Harder (72)
36.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.1%

Watched Threads