Princess-type girls are always treated the best

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I've noticed it many times
As much as guys claim they don't want to date a princess-type girlfriend these type of girls are typically the ones who are quick to find boyfriends (decent ones too) quick to get married, get everything their own way and are actually treated pretty well too. It's so confusing man, I was always told that nice humble girls get the best but here I am still waiting (having been messed about by so many jerks in the past) whilst all the stuck up high maintenance, vain shallow, plastered in make up girls get the best of everything. A guy willing to give her everything and submit himself to her, more friends, more pricey gifts, More attention, more compliments, a better lifestyle all along.

Man have I been playing the wrong game all these years, I've decided I'm going To turn myself into a stuck up, high maintenance, make-up obsessed bimbo now too so that I can have a better life as well. It really is the sad reality, you want good from life and men you really just have to look good and act as though you're too good for him and he'll happily eat out of your hand...
queenofswords
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Stuck up 'princesses' who don't know their own privilege aren't attractive.

Femininity is attractive.

Two different things. Feminine, intellectually aware girls are the ones that secure long term relationships.

Overly privileged, high maintenance, unsophisticated bimbos do well in securing ONS's but not long term relationships.
Emerald77701
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
holy moley, girl...

pls don't change yourself for a guy
you'll soon actually become stuck up so stop while u can
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
a lot of men are just shallow. They will do anything for a girl who appears pretty (even if it's the make up) or has that certain look. I've seen guys worship girls who treat them like **** and it makes me laugh.

I always think, "I would never make him pay"
"I would never recieve expensive gifts if I can't spend that much on him back"

"I would never talk badly about him behind his back, despite what he does"
"I'd respect him and treat him with the greatest respect and love"

"I'd be happy with anything he gets me, I don't mind" (though I've never minded, I don't expect anything from anyone).
"I wouldn't act too special or entitled to get my hands dirty with housework or cooking"

I feel myself turning into the female "nice girl" ew lol but it does get annoying seeing this time & time again. But this is the world we live in
username1842595
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My ex ended up screwing me over and I was really humble and real to him but somehow that wasnt enough for him because in the end he left. I seriously changed my ways to keep this guy happy and even kept certain feelings hidden to not upset him. The lesson I learnt was dont change yourself just to get a guy because you could be the realist and or even the fakest and guys will STILL screw you over, so you may as well just be yourself. My advice is not to be a pushover to these types of guys and become more stronger and firmer and never chase after them. If they leave you once then dont ever look back and move on, and be somewhere where you are appreciated, somewhere where the guy will think 100 times before doing anything that will make him lose you. Having said that, I do think you will find someone eventually. You have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince
GothicShield
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Every guy has a different taste
Some like nice sweet girls
Some like shallow stuck up ones
There is someone for everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nerry
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
We call those types cucks
Cucks always date and remain faithful to a stuck up cow
Just date a cuck... sounds like you've been dating alphas so far

That's said stuck up girls are the ones who do seem to be a magnet to cucks, it's all to do with physics (I think), an alpha won't persue a princess because he sees a princess as an alpha female and alphas are rarely attracted to alphas. Alphas want betas and vice versa therefore a princess will attract and date a loyal beta cuck whilst an alpha male will want a beta female (although as he's an alpha he may be an azzhole therefore mess her around... They're not all like that though mind) all you need to do is find a better alpha male.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 years ago
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/...64_634x484.jpg

Nirvana1989-1994 Rhaenys10
username1842595
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sometimes you'd think you may as well just be a ***** lol i have found being good has gotten me nowhere
Nirvana1989-1994
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: who else could this be but the Supreme himself? :lol:
TheFarmerLad
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Princesses belong in Fairy Tales
Anonymous #4
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
As much as guys claim they don't want to date a princess-type girlfriend these type of girls are typically the ones who are quick to find boyfriends (decent ones too) quick to get married, get everything their own way and are actually treated pretty well too. It's so confusing man, I was always told that nice humble girls get the best but here I am still waiting (having been messed about by so many jerks in the past) whilst all the stuck up high maintenance, vain shallow, plastered in make up girls get the best of everything. A guy willing to give her everything and submit himself to her, more friends, more pricey gifts, More attention, more compliments, a better lifestyle all along.

Man have I been playing the wrong game all these years, I've decided I'm going To turn myself into a stuck up, high maintenance, make-up obsessed bimbo now too so that I can have a better life as well. It really is the sad reality, you want good from life and men you really just have to look good and act as though you're too good for him and he'll happily eat out of your hand...
Life is a marathon not a sprint, just because you haven't met a good guy who values you yet doesn't mean you never will.
Don't give up or give in on who you are and don't give yourself away cheaply. Truly good guys will come your way, as long as you look to take up the opportunities (don't be shy and talk to people).
Johnslady70
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
My husband LOVES for me to act like his princess, and I have a graduate degree. He doesn't care one iota about housekeeping and cleaning. He thinks women like that remind him of his old fashioned mother and has stated that he would rather have me look good and be good in bed than wait on him and grovel.
Last edited by Johnslady70; 2 years ago
jameelagrada
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Johnslady70)
My husband LOVES for me to act like his princess, and I have a graduate degree. He doesn't care one iota about housekeeping and cleaning. He thinks women like that remind him of his old fashioned mother and has stated that he would rather have me look good and be good in bed than wait on him and grovel.
So the OP ws correct...
ChelseaIsOk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Be you. Those girls are the same ones that when they are old and wrinkly with a bland and stuck up personality their husbands with leave them for someone prettier. Looks fade. Personality tends not to. I am an engineer who comes home covered in dust with pink hair and my boyfriend loves it. Can't have nice nails because of the dirt that gets under them and they get chipped. Everything I do for looks I do for me and my boyfriend knows this.On the other hand I believe that there is someone for everyone but please just be you and true to yourself <3(excuse the spelling I'm dyslexic sorry if it annoys you)
HoldThisL
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
A guy willing to give her everything and submit himself to her, more friends, more pricey gifts, More attention, more compliments, a better lifestyle all along.
lmao no thanks
Passwordisyou
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Have you ever thought you just may not be as "attractive" as you think you are. Its a sad reality but attractive people will most of time be in a relationship quicker.

You have just been with idiots unfortunately. If you want to become an idiot as well, go ahead. Most guys l know including myself like "feminine" girls. So the usual like: longish hair, not too big, quiet not too loud, able to lift her and throw her around 🤣🤣🤣
Passwordisyou
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
In no way and I mean by any way, will I ever "eat"out a girls hand or "submit" wtf is that about.
username4421160
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

I know how you feel. I used to wonder 'what am I doing wrong that guys always pick other girls over me to date.' I used to read all those stupid magazines like Cosmopolitan that gives you all these tips to attract men. I tried them all but none of them worked. Eventually, I realised that dating men isn't what I need right now. What I need is learning to be comfortable with myself and knowing that being single is not bad.

Now, I stopped caring about guys not liking me. I have more time to myself, more time to pursue my goals and hobbies.

Don't turn yourself into someone you are not. Surely, you have more dignity than that? If you want men to desire you, learn to not care so much about them. Men actually like independent women rather than needy girls who rely on men for validation.
Anonymous #5
Report 2 years ago
This thread was cringe. You all sound like 'nice girls' who think that men owe you something because you're 'humble'. As someone said above, you may not be that attractive or you might not just have sex appeal (i.e guys might just see you as a friend).

I know this thread is old but I'm sure it's still relevant to someone.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (95)
38.93%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (27)
11.07%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.38%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
23.36%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.3%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.97%

Watched Threads