Can I revise AS from a revision guide?

Watch
ZoeN2
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I am in the process of compelteing OCR Hisory about the Tudors and I am craming for the exam. Would it be possible to revise soley from the revision guide with a few class notes bearing in mind there are no past papers? Will this limit me to only a pass grade? I am really aiming to achive a B/A in the exam next week.
brittanyindia
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ZoeN2)
I am in the process of compelteing OCR Hisory about the Tudors and I am craming for the exam. Would it be possible to revise soley from the revision guide with a few class notes bearing in mind there are no past papers? Will this limit me to only a pass grade? I am really aiming to achive a B/A in the exam next week.
I revised Tudors the day before last year and got a B, you'll be fine :+) (and I revised straight from the revision guide!!)
ZoeN2
Rep:
?
(Original post by brittanyindia)
I revised Tudors the day before last year and got a B, you'll be fine :+) (and I revised straight from the revision guide!!)
That is so encouraging. This was for your AS exam right? If you do not mind me asking, what do you hope to get at A2?
ZoeN2
Rep:
?
Does anyone else have any other ideas?
brittanyindia
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ZoeN2)
That is so encouraging. This was for your AS exam right? If you do not mind me asking, what do you hope to get at A2?
Yeah for my AS exam, just keep going over your notes and you'll be fine don't worry. For A2 I'm hoping to get another B
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (231)
61.11%
No (78)
20.63%
Not sure (69)
18.25%

Watched Threads