The Student Room Group

Media Production Univercity

Hi I am thinking of taking media production at University and I am wondering if anyone has done the course or has done anything in media studies and tell me what they think about the course to help me decide on generally mediat University and I am wondering if anyone has done the course or has done anything in media studies and tell me what they think about the course to help me decide on generally Media studies courses. I would like to know what you learn and the thing get out of it. What's the general stuff you learn in the course I know I can look at your course and descriptions and stuff but I just want to know little bit more about it

Would it be best for me to go to an open day at the University and look at the course look at some course content videos or any suggestions like that.

Thanks!
Original post by thomassennett
Hi I am thinking of taking media production at University and I am wondering if anyone has done the course or has done anything in media studies and tell me what they think about the course to help me decide on generally mediat University and I am wondering if anyone has done the course or has done anything in media studies and tell me what they think about the course to help me decide on generally Media studies courses. I would like to know what you learn and the thing get out of it. What's the general stuff you learn in the course I know I can look at your course and descriptions and stuff but I just want to know little bit more about it

Would it be best for me to go to an open day at the University and look at the course look at some course content videos or any suggestions like that.

Thanks!

I just finished my first year of Media Production at University of Lincoln, the best university for it. It's a great course and you learn a lot from all different fields of media.

We learnt how to work in a radio studio, how to make and run a live TV show, graphic design of a product, how to write a script and screenplay and then make it into a short film, the basic principles of photography, basic web design and advanced 2d animation.

Anything else specific you want to know, just quote me or pm me :smile:

And yes, go to an open day, its the best way to get know a uni

Posted from TSR Mobile
hi think you for that I will try that thing probably go to an open days and even taster sessions which do you need to put in for me and then my help me to develop my skills with that and I think it's fantastic the course so I'll definitely keen to work but we have a backup just in case it all goes wrong .
Reply 3
Original post by username2923348
I just finished my first year of Media Production at University of Lincoln, the best university for it. It's a great course and you learn a lot from all different fields of media.

We learnt how to work in a radio studio, how to make and run a live TV show, graphic design of a product, how to write a script and screenplay and then make it into a short film, the basic principles of photography, basic web design and advanced 2d animation.

Anything else specific you want to know, just quote me or pm me :smile:

And yes, go to an open day, its the best way to get know a uni

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, could you message me pls as Ive tried to message but can't for some reason?

Quick Reply

Latest