Change Maker? Peace Maker? Trouble Maker? Watch

University of Bradford
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
After completing his PhD in Peace and Conflict Studies at the University of Bradford in 1983, Palestinian Negotiator Saeb Erekat has gone on to play a leading role in Middle East peace negotiations since the 1990s.

Come to Bradford and study peace, politics, international relations and conflict alongside staff and students who are working on a wide range of themes that bear on prospects for peace in the 21st Century.

Our Peace Studies graduates have progressed to careers where they have the opportunity to make significant change: our alumni include Saeb Erekat, Chief Palestinian Negotiator. With students of over 50 nationalities, our alumni and staff work in every continent, trying to make a difference in the world. We are an internationally recognised centre for excellence in teaching and research on peace and conflict issues.

"Bradford is definitely a place to consider, mainly because of the academic freedom, the resources, the peace library and the fantastic members of staff."

-Emma Jones, Peace Studies graduate: currently a development worker in Uganda
University of Bradford
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
There's some further information about our Peace Studies course which has just been updated here!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • King's College London
    Postgraduate Taught Courses - Arts & Sciences - Strand Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (36)
13.95%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (21)
8.14%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (54)
20.93%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (37)
14.34%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (32)
12.4%
How can I be the best version of myself? (78)
30.23%

Watched Threads