The Student Room Group

The Werewolves of TSR - Round Four: Night Five

Scroll to see replies

had an exam today so haven't been on the last couple of days, looks like the games slowed down quite a bit last couple of days anyway, but your stories are always worth the wait Niamh :smile:

Original post by Jacob_Pasco
Is the witch able to resurrect someone killed by the hunter? And if a lover was to be shot and the other lover happened to be a witch could the witch use their potion to save both of them in one go or would only one survive or would both die :P

'happened to' :colone:

Original post by NiamhM1801

P.S. I’m really sorry about the delay with this! Hasn’t been the greatest week for me, I know that’s not an excuse but it’s all I’ve really got. I aim to be a bit more active with it from now though :yep:

aww hope you have a better time next week :hugs:
How do I play this

Day Six

The two remaining Wolves snuck off to their secret gathering place. Almost a week had passed, and over half of the villagers had perished in some way. The pair couldn’t believe what had happened, and laughed so very loudly at how everything had panned out. They could now laugh in confidence, as the Little Girl wasn’t listening to their every move anymore.

Well, maybe her ghost haunted the scene a bit, but the Wolves always realised and made sure that no “ghostly whispers” would disturb their decision making.

It wasn’t a tough choice for them, they practically had a free selection. No real tactics went into selecting their victim for the night, it was almost as if they chose at random. The Wolves were feeling confident they realised that things were actually playing in their favour, and they were loving every minute of it.

After deciding on who to eat, they decided to make their move.

LifeIsFine was the first to wake up in the morning, but he wasn’t calm. He needed to know who the victim was, and he needed to know soon, so that he could once again take an almost leading role in getting the remaining villagers to all vote as a team to outvote the wolves. He quickly got dressed and dashed out the door.

He was greeted by Reshyna, who he apologised to after getting slightly annoyed with her voting patterns. He knew that if there was any chance of defeating the Wolves now, everyone else must be on the same side. There was no time for accusations.

Paracosm and CheeseIsVeg paced their office, awaiting the phone call to start their day. This had become daily procedure since everyone entered the Village, with the Wolves being merciless in their feasting habits. They thought it may have been a quiet night for once, until finally the ringtone started blaring.

It was Paddy_C. Paracosm answered for a change, as Cheese was reading through some documents. Paddy wasn’t making much sense, he was clearly in a bad state. Paracosm tried to ease him but to no avail. He alerted Cheese and the pair went to find him.

He wasn’t in his own hut, but this wasn’t exactly surprising. LIF and Reshyna were wandering around outside, so Cheese went up to them and asked if they’d seen Paddy. They hadn’t, but now they had more of a direction to follow, and so the group had a higher chance.

They looked around them 4 of them were here, and they’d spoken to Paddy already, leaving just 3 possible victims: Airmed, laurawatt and cemsimon.

They were just deciding amongst themselves whose hut they were going to check when they heard a horrifying scream from halfway across the Village.

Shaken, the group followed the sound. They found cemsimon crying and shaking she had seen something awful.

And it really was awful.

Inside the hut, her body lay in two parts. Both had been eaten from probably half for each wolf. It was a complete mess, but they’d left her face totally alone; not a mark stained it. This, of course, only made it easier for the Sheriffs to spot who had fallen victim to the Wolves. And that they did.

While Reshyna tried her best to comfort cemsimon, CheeseIsVeg revealed that last night’s victim was…

Spoiler

Paracosm tried to put the sight that was before his very eyes to the back of his mind, and sort out what role the village had just lost. He double checked to be absolutely sure, and explained to the others that laurawatt’s role was that of…

Spoiler

There was only one villager missing Airmed and so a meeting in the Village Square wasn’t really necessary. Cheese went to go and inform her of what had happened overnight, while Paracosm got preparations ready for the poll and the others went back to their huts to consider what action was to be taken today.

It would be a difficult task to defeat the Wolves now.

**The Vote is now OPEN**

You have until 3:00 PM tomorrow to cast your votes and decide who you think should be lynched. Whoever has the most votes at this time will be killed.

P.S. I’m really sorry about the delay with this! Hasn’t been the greatest week for me, I know that’s not an excuse but it’s all I’ve really got. I aim to be a bit more active with it from now though :yep:

Happy Voting! :h:

Everyone

*ghostly whisper* @laurawatt :frown: Join the ghosts :hugs:

Its ok Niamhy, everyone loves you :console: :h:

Ghost panda out

*drops mic*
Last Words:
Listen to what we have been saying, and if you can't remember, go back and check :smile:

I will miss you all but don't need forget - Listen to your heart. But when you hear it stop beating, seek medical attention.

Is there a doctors surgery in Heaven? I could do with a body transplant or plastic surgery if possible :smile:

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
Great writing as always, more than worth any wait. :smile:
RIP Laura:frown:
Cheese, cemsimon, and paracosm as a collective now have 5 votes to our four (me airmed, paddy and reshhyna). So my vote is certainly split.
We will not sit down wolves! We must win!
My word, it is certainly interesting now. I wonder if everyone has considered the implications of the next two votes + ww killings. You're going to need a flow chart :smile:
Reply 86
@NiamhM1801 take all the time you need lovely :hugs:

Well, bloody hell. :sad: I - just - this is getting terrible
Which roles do we have left?
Original post by Jacob_Pasco
Which roles do we have left?

3 Villagers
2 Werewolves
1 Hunter
1 Witch
2 of these players double up as Sheriffs
2 of these players double up as Lovers
Original post by IMissTheTruckles
had an exam today so haven't been on the last couple of days, looks like the games slowed down quite a bit last couple of days anyway, but your stories are always worth the wait Niamh :smile:

'happened to' :colone:

aww hope you have a better time next week :hugs:

Yeah it's definitely slowed, I've been pretty busy etc so haven't had quite as much time to do the write-ups :colondollar: aww thank you! :blushing:

Thanks, exams start on Wednesday though so we'll have to see about that one :redface:
:hugs:
Reply 90
@LifeIsFine wtf you have voted for yourself? :rofl:
Original post by IKEAPanda37
*ghostly whisper* @laurawatt :frown: Join the ghosts :hugs:

Its ok Niamhy, everyone loves you :console: :h:

Ghost panda out

*drops mic*

Original post by LifeIsFine
Great writing as always, more than worth any wait. :smile:
RIP Laura:frown:
Cheese, cemsimon, and paracosm as a collective now have 5 votes to our four (me airmed, paddy and reshhyna). So my vote is certainly split.
We will not sit down wolves! We must win!

Original post by Airmed
@NiamhM1801 take all the time you need lovely :hugs:

Well, bloody hell. :sad: I - just - this is getting terrible

:hugs: thanks guys
Original post by Airmed

:rofl: I imagine this was a mistake loool

It's okay though, you can change your votes!! :redface:
Reply 93

That's what I am thinking too :tongue:

Original post by Airmed

I must have been a bit sleepy eyed:tongue:
Change my vote to cheese please!
Original post by LifeIsFine
I must have been a bit sleepy eyed:tongue:
Change my vote to cheese please!

Done :lol:
hey @Reshyna,
Can I ask why you voted for me? I just wanna know why you did so, no hard feelings!
thanks,
x cemsimon
Original post by cemsimon
hey @Reshyna,
Can I ask why you voted for me? I just wanna know why you did so, no hard feelings!
thanks,
x cemsimon

LIF is suspecting you and Cheese, so I am on the town's side, so I voted for you
Original post by Reshyna
LIF is suspecting you and Cheese, so I am on the town's side, so I voted for you

But I'm also town aligned, so I don't get why you would take LIF's word for it.
Personally, I'm still trying to figure out who may be a wolf, and I will give in my vote before the deadline but there is no reason that I am a wolf.
Original post by cemsimon
But I'm also town aligned, so I don't get why you would take LIF's word for it.
Personally, I'm still trying to figure out who may be a wolf, and I will give in my vote before the deadline but there is no reason that I am a wolf.

Ghostly whisper...To clarify, the town aligned players are taking the fortune teller and little girl's words for it- if you really are town aligned, vote with them as the town knows Cheese is a wolf!

Quick Reply

Latest