The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Timetable Question for Child nursing

Hey,

I am going to Northumbria in Sept for Child Nursing and was wondering if there is any student nurses that can give me a little guidance on the timetable please. I know the programme is changing for September but can anyone give me an example of a theory week for days? I am trying to be prepared for childcare, so wanting to know if every theory week is the same for days or do they change on a weekly basis? Many thanks for anyones help :biggrin: super excited to start :biggrin:
Hi, do you have an answer for this now? Jaja starting this year and wondering about the timetable. Thanks
Original post by AJPENHIL
Hey,

I am going to Northumbria in Sept for Child Nursing and was wondering if there is any student nurses that can give me a little guidance on the timetable please. I know the programme is changing for September but can anyone give me an example of a theory week for days? I am trying to be prepared for childcare, so wanting to know if every theory week is the same for days or do they change on a weekly basis? Many thanks for anyones help :biggrin: super excited to start :biggrin:
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending