The Student Room Group

I've been a member since 2008

Never posted much since like last year though. I'm about to retire no word of a lie.

But I'm going to miss Hezzlington and wood something, the dude with the arm...the real OGs

Scroll to see replies

Good riddens, close the door on your way out.

???
Good old wood something
Original post by ByronicHero

???

Lmfaooooooooôoooooo!!!

Original post by machupick
Good riddens, close the door on your way out.

I know I know!!!!!!!!! This will bring happiness to a lot of members! Lol.

Who's going to take me obnoxious throne, you see anyone in the run.
bye
Original post by xobeauty
Never posted much since like last year though. I'm about to retire no word of a lie.

But I'm going to miss Hezzlington and wood something, the dude with the arm...the real OGs

Swap rep bars before ye go? :biggrin:
everyone is announcing their retirement

Cool story bro.

Hold on one second, let me just get your medal...
Reply 12
I'm thinking I will retire next year too

I dunno...
Reply 13
Original post by Angry Bird
everyone is announcing their retirement

But they will be back.
This is why when I leave, I will just gradually reduce my posts till I stop posting because threads like these, never work. You'll be back..
Who was that lass on here who wanted to date guys only from Oxford or Cambridge?

You aint going nowhere puta x
Original post by UWS
But they will be back.

They will always be back.
Original post by hezzlington
You aint going nowhere puta x

Soon time puta

Quick Reply

Latest