Reply 1
Original post by EatAKnobAtNight
Sub 5FT 7, 5FT 8, 5FT 9, 5FT 10, 5FT 11, 6FT, 6FT 1, 6FT 2, 6FT 3, 6FT 4 and up

Depends on the girl tbh.
6'12 or gtfo
6'2 is probably the perfect height
Original post by EatAKnobAtNight
Sub 5FT 7, 5FT 8, 5FT 9, 5FT 10, 5FT 11, 6FT, 6FT 1, 6FT 2, 6FT 3, 6FT 4 and up

A lot of girls will say 6ft, even though they probably can't tell the difference between 5'10 and 6ft.

IMO there is a reason why 5'10 is the average, it is likely the optimum height for this day and age, not too short not too tall.

If your an insecure male then don't worry because the likelihood is that the average female probably has a lot more insecurities than the average male, don't let one uncontrollable factor get you down.
6'1 is optimal. Best of both worlds
7 ft like the big show
im 8ft 11' but the last girl i dated prefers guys who are 9ft so she wasnt interested in me
Reply 8
I would say 5'10-6ft, it's crap how I almost made it to 5'10, an inch away :frown: still have some time to grow though maybe I'll reach my optimum soon lmao
180 cm. Tall but not too tall, I'm like 160 haha but I'm not really fussy to be honest, I'd go out with anyone shorter or taller if I really liked them, height never really bothered me.
(edited 6 years ago)
6'5 like Tyler1 :tf:
Narcissism...you should be happy with your own body. It doesn't matter how tall you are, only what is inside of your skull.

You can't change your height; accept it and move on.
Doesn't really matter as long as he's not smaller than me, i'm 5'7, but i guess my ideal would be 6ft :smile:
Reply 13
I'm 6ft2 but I wish I was shorter. Don't think that there is perfect height but tall people usually have problems with spine.
Reply 14
5'12

Spoiler

I guess most would prefer just being shorter. Im about 5"6 so a bit short I guess.

Shorter people live longer anway, When when is last time you saw an OAP who is 6"7?
8"11 so Im screwed being 5"6/7ish lol
I'm 5'4 but I like taller guys so like 6ft+
Before anyone says it, no I wouldn't turn someone away just because they weren't 6ft :lol:
Original post by The Pepe
6'5 like Tyler1 :tf:

Ayy lets go baby you gotta be alpha as ****
I'm about 6'' but anyone over 4'' is fine for me

Quick Reply

Latest