The Student Room Group

What would you do if someone touched your bum?

Scroll to see replies

I don't think I'd scream about it but I'll definitely call him out and not act timid about it.
Original post by Anonymous
WTF this is not normal!! You can't let these things go unpunished.

Lmao i know it's ridiculous
Reply 62
I'd assume they want to bum so we'll bum each other
Original post by EternalLight
I don't think I'd scream about it but I'll definitely call him out and not act timid about it.

Did it ever happen again?
Original post by AspiringUnderdog
Did it ever happen again?

Thankfully no.
Slap them
@tasha_tah what would you do?
Original post by feministy
Slap them

I have no doubt you would! What if you were not sure if it was an accident though? Would you still slap them lol?
Original post by Lychee627
@tasha_tah what would you do?

end up shouting and if it happened again id probably slap them
I have no doubt you would! What if you were not sure if it was an accident though? Would you still slap them lol?

No, I probably wouldn't and would stay quiet too.

Once these horrible people in year 7 accused me of lifting this girl's skirt lmao and they decided to tell everyone even though I had been nowhere near the girl :colonhash:
Roast them publicly
All these people saying "slap him" and "that's sexual assault" 😂. He's done it twice. Have you never heard on an accident?! It happens all the time especially with clumsy friends. You need to chill out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
Ah, I remember a story my granddad told me.

*Azad Kashmir, 1968/9*

Once my granddad's cousin had a guy "accidentally" bumped his hands on her breast.

She told her family, and then the guy got gunned down by her dad, uncles and brothers.

Pakistan is such a wonderful place it seems, I'm very excited to go there.

Oh and the moral? "Son, your family are murderers."

Wait.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Kravence
Roast them publicly

Making them feel like a creep publicly is probably the better option I agree.
Original post by tasha_tah
end up shouting and if it happened again id probably slap them

Good choice lol
Original post by Nulliverse
Yeah I've had it happen loads of times, sometimes I look at them weirdly but then realise I have one great ass and people wanna touch it so I'm like meh.

prove it
mate, with an ass like mine, who could blame them...:u:
Original post by Lychee627
Good choice lol

really lool
Thankfully no.

Tbh if it hasn't happened again it wasn't an accident. If you're friends with them you should be able to speak to them and ask anyway.

Original post by feministy
No, I probably wouldn't and would stay quiet too.

Once these horrible people in year 7 accused me of lifting this girl's skirt lmao and they decided to tell everyone even though I had been nowhere near the girl :colonhash:

So if you know how it feels to be falsely accused maybe slapping isn't a good idea as you can't straight away know if it was on purpose if it was just a tap.
Original post by AspiringUnderdog
Tbh if it hasn't happened again it wasn't an accident. If you're friends with them you should be able to speak to them and ask anyway.

We're not "friends" exactly, just class mates. I don't hang around with him or anything but yeh it probably was just another mistake. I completely forgot about it to be honest.

If it happens again though :naughty:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending