Turn on thread page Beta

Bye bye UKL- Will you all miss William Foster? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    William scores:
    AAAAB (including A in general studies and B in maths!arrgh).
    See you Nottingham gonnabes!!
    Remember Vote William (I'm the good looking guy and really goes by the christian name of _ _ _ _ _ _ _) for your Econsoc president in year 2!! I have good links with the right people, and I promise free pizza and one free glass of wine in our first union meeting after I am elected!!!
    If you are not familiar with one of the most infamous members of UKL just read my old messages. Most of the bad rep came from this thread about easy a-levels and I thought I'd wind you guys up a bit, don't worry it was just harmless fun.
    Goodluck all, work hard, get a first and have a great time!!!

take it easy d00d.

ReputationRep:
    Never heard of you mate. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    me neither, but good luck!

ReputationRep:
    who are u?

ReputationRep:
    dont really know you, but see ya!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WilliamFoster)
    William scores:
    Remember Vote William (I'm the good looking guy and really goes by the christian name of _ _ _ _ _ _ _) for your Econsoc president in year 2!! I have good links with the right people, and I promise free pizza and one free glass of wine in our first union meeting after I am elected!!!
    If you are not familiar with one of the most infamous members of UKL just read my old messages. Most of the bad rep came from this thread about easy a-levels and I thought I'd wind you guys up a bit, don't worry it was just harmless fun.
    I knew not that the boys school do general studies....we certainly don't do it at the girls school. I also knew not that the boys school allow 5 alevels, although perhaps the rule is the 5th must be general studies...hmm only allowed a max of 4 at the girls school although I've heard people sometimes do one out of school...

ps: why don't you give us your chrstian name eh

ReputationRep:
    William scores:
    Bye bye willy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BossLady)
    I knew not that the boys school do general studies....we certainly don't do it at the girls school. I also knew not that the boys school allow 5 alevels, although perhaps the rule is the 5th must be general studies...hmm only allowed a max of 4 at the girls school although I've heard people sometimes do one out of school...

ps: why don't you give us your chrstian name eh
    We don't do General Studies or 5 A-Levels. Maybe he did General Studies out of school? Hmm...

ReputationRep:
    Well done and good luck with everything. I won't miss you or anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    We don't do General Studies or 5 A-Levels. Maybe he did General Studies out of school? Hmm...
    seems kinda weird to take gen studies out of school though doesnt it? esp when it seems to be looked down upon so much...perhaps our dear friend Willy never even attended the boys school but dreams he did?

ReputationRep:
    Free pizza, you say?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BossLady)
    seems kinda weird to take gen studies out of school though doesnt it? esp when it seems to be looked down upon so much...perhaps our dear friend Willy never even attended the boys school but dreams he did?
    Yeah... either that or he just lied

ReputationRep:
    William scores:
    Who's William foster?
    Will you post me a slice of pizza?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Yeah... either that or he just lied
    hmm lied about taking gen studies? the poor guy really is mad
    then again, if he is lying about going to the boys school...he is ever madder I mean who would want to pretend to go there!

ReputationRep:
    Bye and good luck at Nottingham,though I only ever realised you existed today.

ReputationRep:
    Goodluck with Uni. :cool:

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.