"Awaiting Sponsor 2 Details"

Watch this thread
ShadowFlare
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Parents are divorced, noted on the parental finance and send along with a Decree Absolute.

Currently living with my mother and only my mother, she's the only source of income for the household (My father doesn't work but even if he did he doesn't provide any money for the household) there's no second source of income for the household, what do I do?

I'll probably see if I can phone them up later however I really don't understand what's going on. "We have contacted them separately to request this." Don't know how this is possible since no details for a second sponsor has even been provided. (When doing the application it was specified my mother was the only source of household income.)
There's something I've been reading looking at stuff from 2008/2010 where if your mother is the only source of income she has to be put in as sponsor 2? If that's the case then student finance is ******ed.

Ether way there's no second person providing funds to the house so I'm kind of confused.

Edit: Nvm, contacted them. May take up to 6 additional working days to process the decree absolute, it was likely just an automated message.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (17)
27.42%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (31)
50%
First aid skills (3)
4.84%
Personal safety skills (1)
1.61%
Sign language (8)
12.9%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (1)
1.61%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.61%

Watched Threads