The Student Room Group

Previous Study Evidence

Hello, i am a European student who is applying for the first time. I had previous studies (8 months in a uni in Italy) but I did not achieve any qualification. The evidence that I did not achieve any qualification can I translate it into English by myself or should I do so by a certified translator? Furthermore, i want to send my original passport and the original "did not achieve any qualification" evidence , so is it still needed the certifier checklist?
Original post by Santiago9797
Hello, i am a European student who is applying for the first time. I had previous studies (8 months in a uni in Italy) but I did not achieve any qualification. The evidence that I did not achieve any qualification can I translate it into English by myself or should I do so by a certified translator? Furthermore, i want to send my original passport and the original "did not achieve any qualification" evidence , so is it still needed the certifier checklist?

Hi Santiago,

If you are sending evidence which isn't in English, we would normally request that you get a certified translation if possible. If this isn't possible you should send the document as it is and we will do our best to have this translated ourselves when it arrives.

As for your ID evidence, if you are sending your original passport you don't need to send the certifier checklist.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending