The Student Room Group

cant find hawaiian pizza on dominos website and my bf wants it wtf

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ciel.
we usually just shop in sainsburys because its the closest and they sell really good unhomogenised a grade organic milk from jersey cows........ i feel guilty about it cause i wanna be vegannnn. but i hate most foods and milk has lots of protein and stuff andd its organic so the cows can roam free. *_* what are you having for dinnerr today

Sainsbury's is okay, I thought you were going to say Lidl or something because you said your town is crap. For lunch I had sandwiches and a rocket salad, tonight I'll probably have something Quorn with potatos and salad, maybe with a Pina Coloda. I don't feel guilty for organic drinking milk, I'm not eating the cows and they still get to be alive :h:
Reply 21
Original post by Glassapple
Sainsbury's is okay, I thought you were going to say Lidl or something because you said your town is crap. For lunch I had sandwiches and a rocket salad, tonight I'll probably have something Quorn with potatos and salad, maybe with a Pina Coloda. I don't feel guilty for organic drinking milk, I'm not eating the cows and they still get to be alive :h:

Lol sometimes we buy fruits and vegs from lidl! and they are ok . yeah its true but they take their cute lil baby cows away and its so horrible and the cows have to be fed hormones all the freaking time and have babies all the time and its like rape because othersie theyw ouldnt be able to even produce milk...... : ( : (
Original post by Ciel.
Lol sometimes we buy fruits and vegs from lidl! and they are ok . yeah its true but they take their cute lil baby cows away and its so horrible and the cows have to be fed hormones all the freaking time and have babies all the time and its like rape because othersie theyw ouldnt be able to even produce milk...... : ( : (

'The average domesticated dairy cow produces far more milk than would be required to feed their calf'

https://biology.stackexchange.com/questions/1093/do-cows-produce-milk-excessively

Just buy products from responsible farms. I stepped into a Lidl once, I didn't like the yellow colour everywhere and there were chavs everywhere I looked. I won't be going in one again.
How about making a pineapple pizza?
Reply 24
'The average domesticated dairy cow produces far more milk than would be required to feed their calf'

https://biology.stackexchange.com/questions/1093/do-cows-produce-milk-excessively

Just buy products from responsible farms. I stepped into a Lidl once, I didn't like the yellow colour everywhere and there were chavs everywhere I looked. I won't be going in one again.

I do but still...... We used to get milk and vegs from Abel and Cole, but then stopped because every time the driver would leave thebox outside our door, my dog would bark like crazy and it just kept waking me up really early like at 9am, ugh
haha, true, there are tons of chavs there lol
Original post by Miss.Unknow
How about making a pineapple pizza?

no need to pizza hut saved us <3
I'm really surprised nobody has came on this thread and personally insulted you for liking ham and pineapple on your pizza

Hahah
da struggle is real
Reply 27
Original post by Miss tiara
I'm really surprised nobody has came on this thread and personally insulted you for liking ham and pineapple on your pizza

Hahah

well the hawaiian one isnt for me its for my boyfriend.
BUT one person still commented its gross lol
Original post by Mystery.
da struggle is real

not anymore daddy pizza hut saved us
Original post by Ciel.
I do but still...... We used to get milk and vegs from Abel and Cole, but then stopped because every time the driver would leave thebox outside our door, my dog would bark like crazy and it just kept waking me up really early like at 9am, ugh
haha, true, there are tons of chavs there lol

no need to pizza hut saved us <3

So your boyfriend isn't vegetarian then (as he has ham on his pizza)? The other day I saw a teenage girl in a tracksuit, sat outside a Lidl smoking with 2 kids and some chav boy.
Reply 29
So your boyfriend isn't vegetarian then (as he has ham on his pizza)? The other day I saw a teenage girl in a tracksuit, sat outside a Lidl smoking with 2 kids and some chav boy.

no he's not.. he doesnt really eat a lot of meat (fortunately!) but he's not 100% vegetarian either, sometimes he will eat a bit of meat like once a week. hmm well our lidl isnt THAT corrupted yet haha
This thread is honestly a tsr classic.

You lost ur marbles, guys will do that to ya
Phone them up and ask for it.

Also if you ask them you can get buy one get one free as well. Need to ask for it though.
Reply 32
Original post by xobeauty
This thread is honestly a tsr classic.

You lost ur marbles, guys will do that to ya

hmm not sure if i hsould agree with this statement. considering the fact that i am one too lol. but oh well **** it you are right. they actually ARE the reason im insane now. :colonhash:

Original post by ChickenMadness
Phone them up and ask for it.

Also if you ask them you can get buy one get one free as well. Need to ask for it though.

dudeee, its too late now. Ive ordered it from pizza hut
break up with your boyfriend not worth the effort to find it. he rip in pepperoni but its ok bc u will enjoy a pepperoni
Original post by Ciel.
hmm not sure if i hsould agree with this statement. considering the fact that i am one too lol. but oh well **** it you are right. they actually ARE the reason im insane now. :colonhash:

dudeee, its too late now. Ive ordered it from pizza hut

lel
Reply 35
Original post by BilboFaggins5.0
break up with your boyfriend not worth the effort to find it. he rip in pepperoni but its ok bc u will enjoy a pepperoni

TOO LATE. already ordered it from pizza hut! HOURS AGO man.

Original post by ChickenMadness
lel

*giggles like a highschool girl*
damn the pizza is gonna be cold then
like your heart
Reply 38
damn the pizza is gonna be cold then

like your heart

its gone now :colonhash:

Quick Reply