The Student Room Group

no fap

heya, im a girl and i have tried to do the no fap challenge but the most ive gone without it is 1 week and i think i have a sex drive of 2 guys because i know some guys who have gone without it for 4 weeks - WOW

i need help.
guys & girls

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by pixiexofh
heya, im a girl and i have tried to do the no fap challenge but the most ive gone without it is 1 week and i think i have a sex drive of 2 guys because i know some guys who have gone without it for 4 weeks - WOW

i need help.
guys & girls

4 weeks wow lol, pretty sure it can get dangerous if you abstain for ages
I fap twice a day lmao.
Reply 3
Original post by Rambo101
4 weeks wow lol, pretty sure it can get dangerous if you abstain for ages

LOOOL are you being sarcastic?? some threads on here have guys saying they went without it for months

just how :redface:
Reply 4
Original post by ChickenMadness
I fap twice a day lmao.

i do it after a full day of work and revision, something to look forward to :colondollar:
i do it after a full day of work and revision, something to look forward to :colondollar:

lol, this is me, gets me through the day
Probs average about 3 times a week although last week I went sunday-thursday #nofap.
Reply 7
Original post by B-Biscuit
lol, this is me, gets me through the day

ikr its one thing you'll never get tired of each day
Reply 8
Original post by black1blade
Probs average about 3 times a week although last week I went sunday-thursday #nofap.

are you a guy?
i did 1 week and everything and i mean EVERYTHING was sexual to me
are you a guy?
i did 1 week and everything and i mean EVERYTHING was sexual to me

Yeah I am, I think revision sorta distracted me during the week. I wasn't actually explicitly trying not to I just forgot lol. Probs on track to do same thing this week although my crush was in a really cute outfit today which really showed off her ass so I'll have to try not think about that too much XD.
Reply 10
Yeah I am, I think revision sorta distracted me during the week. I wasn't actually explicitly trying not to I just forgot lol. Probs on track to do same thing this week although my crush was in a really cute outfit today which really showed off her ass so I'll have to try not think about that too much XD.

Loool you have better self control than me i guess :p:$

good luck with that!! but i think you will think about your crush tonight loooool :u:
Loool you have better self control than me i guess :p:$

good luck with that!! but i think you will think about your crush tonight loooool :u:

Yeah one of my friends wanks like 3 times a day and I'm like 0_o. And yeah I'll see lol.

i need help.
guys & girls
Why would you want to stop? :lol:

Spoiler

Also you spelled "masturbate" wrong.
This :yy: actually thinking about it this way helps me keep it down to once a day :colonhash:

But yeah. If you enjoy it, go when you want to :colone:
Reply 14
Yeah one of my friends wanks like 3 times a day and I'm like 0_o. And yeah I'll see lol.

3 times LOOL

2 is enough for me in a day but for me its usually once everyday but if i've stopped for a while and i cant do it anymore well lets just say its more than 3 :colondollar:
Reply 15
Original post by Tootles
This :yy: actually thinking about it this way helps me keep it down to once a day :colonhash:

But yeah. If you enjoy it, go when you want to :colone:

how does anyone not enjoy it is the question :/

yeahh it does, i feel like i deserve it lmao after a hard day of revision
3 times LOOL

2 is enough for me in a day but for me its usually once everyday but if i've stopped for a while and i cant do it anymore well lets just say its more than 3 :colondollar:

Oh god, saucy. Yeah I can sometimes do 2 in a day. I guess part of my self restraint comes from the fact that I know it makes me feel really tired although maybe that's less of a thing for girls. Lets just say the bodily fluids involved aren't as dense with biological matter XD. Maybe I just edge for way too long.
how does anyone not enjoy it is the question :/

yeahh it does, i feel like i deserve it lmao after a hard day of revision
Well in my own case it kind of hammers home how alone I am. I was in a relationship with a girl for nearly three years but we never had sex. These days it seems like I do it mostly to get rid of the feeling of tension, but it doesn't make me feel any less frustrated. In fact it just makes me more so in the long run.

Though I try to enjoy it, because I might as well :lol:

Oh god, saucy. Yeah I can sometimes do 2 in a day. I guess part of my self restraint comes from the fact that I know it makes me feel really tired although maybe that's less of a thing for girls. Lets just say the bodily fluids involved aren't as dense with biological matter XD. Maybe I just edge for way too long.
Glad I'm not the only one :moon:
Maybe one influencing factor is that my room is right next to my mum's so I tend to prefer to do it when she's watching tv around 8-10 or late at the weekend when she's alseep. She walked in on me once- tres embarrassing.
Reply 19

yeah i get tired too, its normal thats why i do it and the end of the day in the evening :wink: lol

lmao i edge too, need the euphoria to last forever :colondollar:

i think for guys it must be so messy lol

Quick Reply

Latest