Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vladek)
    Look if you're so clever can't you make the choice yourself, work it out! You don't need to resit you can't improve your grades!
    no but i can improve my ums :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Yeah that's it, I'm the one with the problem :rolleyes:
    i agree with you....there are thousands of people going through clearing rite now trying to get a uni. why post a question like that when u know uve done well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamite)
    no but i can improve my ums :rolleyes:
    but you can't improve your Grades, so why bother? if you did that well in your AS's then you'll no doubt do as well in A2's and get A's then, so why bother?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklehc)
    i agree with you....there are thousands of people going through clearing rite now trying to get a uni. why post a question like that when u know uve done well?
    yeah goin through clearing coz they did to well enough.........no other reason!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deianra)
    Er, Ellie hun? Didn't you get higher than the idiot in Biology anyway...? :rolleyes:
    Indeed I did, but that's not the point. People who have missed their offers and have to go into clearing might be reading his pathetic posts, and he's basically making out his mark in Biology isn't good enough, whereas it's fantastic, and nearly everyone would be overjoyed with it.

ReputationRep:
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    It shows you didn't do English AS.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed I did, but that's not the point. People who have missed their offers and have to go into clearing might be reading his pathetic posts, and he's basically making out his mark in Biology isn't good enough, whereas it's fantastic, and nearly everyone would be overjoyed with it.
    when did i say it wasnt good enough??...........by the way i expect u did a different spec?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deianra)
    Ah yes, but I was referring to this:

Anyway. I'll stop being pedantic.
    I meant his AS results in general, I think he got 280+ in all of them, some of us did not!!

ReputationRep:
    when did i say it wasnt good enough??...........by the way i expect u did a different spec?
    why would you resit if it wasn't good enough? thats just plan idiotic!

ReputationRep:
    It shows you didn't do English AS.
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Because if you thought it was good enough, you wouldn't be retaking it. And yes, I'm sure I did do a different spec, because I couldn't possibly get a better mark than you if we had done the same one could I :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Indeed I did, but that's not the point.
    Hehe.

295 UMS is a nice vantage point though cutey!

ReputationRep:
    why would you resit if it wasn't good enough? thats just plan idiotic!
    not really.....you should always reach as high as you can

ReputationRep:
    im confused...u got an A for biology but u want to re-take. if you were that disappointed, why write in giant letters ur as results and the words "well chuffed"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    Hehe.

295 UMS is a nice vantage point though cutey!
    we're having a debate here, quit hitting on people ok

ReputationRep:
    Because if you thought it was good enough, you wouldn't be retaking it. And yes, I'm sure I did do a different spec, because I couldn't possibly get a better mark than you if we had done the same one could I :rolleyes:
    we will never know.........

ReputationRep:
    not really.....you should always reach as high as you can
    Well yeah but you need to know when you've done well and don't need to resit.If say you wanted all A's but got a B (Which is still good) but you needed all A's then thats when to consider resits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklehc)
    im confused...u got an A for biology but u want to re-take. if you were that disappointed, why write in giant letters ur as results and the words "well chuffed"?
    lets count............there are 5 subjects there......that 4 without biology......so i am not just referring to biolog.....understand?? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    we will never know.........
    basically dude, the general consensus is - shut up and reduce (or even better delete) your sig

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.