The Student Room Group

As level ict june 5th&9th

Hey I'm looking for like any tips or anything about ICT AS level as its less than a month away and havent even started revising properly yet!!
Hi join the club. I don't know really. at my college we're just told to revise these model answers. just learning them from memory in the hopes that they'll come up in the exam. it's pathetic and isn't testing your ability at all, just a memory test in theory lol.
Reply 2
Same haha :P
Original post by Dartmoors
Hi join the club. I don't know really. at my college we're just told to revise these model answers. just learning them from memory in the hopes that they'll come up in the exam. it's pathetic and isn't testing your ability at all, just a memory test in theory lol.

i agree, how did your exam go
Original post by Charlieskye
i agree, how did your exam go

Paper 1 went better than paper 2 didn't realise there weren't any resits though!!! How did yours go?
Original post by Magnoliaview
Paper 1 went better than paper 2 didn't realise there weren't any resits though!!! How did yours go?

how do you know there art any resits? i didn't do it, but I'm nervous if you can't resit maths next year due to the new a levelssss.
how do you know there art any resits? i didn't do it, but I'm nervous if you can't resit maths next year due to the new a levelssss.

Bc it's the last year of a level ict and the last year of as at my school they aren't doing any re sits for it not 100% whether your maths one will have re sits if it's the last year of it then it won't😊
Bc it's the last year of a level ict and the last year of as at my school they aren't doing any re sits for it not 100% whether your maths one will have re sits if it's the last year of it then it won't😊

ahh thanks for your help then, all i can do is hope and pray i guess. What other exams have you got left?
ahh thanks for your help then, all i can do is hope and pray i guess. What other exams have you got left?

No more as exams left for me just mocks and then exams next year!!! Hby??
No more as exams left for me just mocks and then exams next year!!! Hby??

one more maths exam which i am dreading, wish me luck hqhha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending