A level sociology ocr

Watch this thread
KOTFXOO
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello everyone hope all is well and everyone's working hard. I am currently doing an online chat video on sociology and charge £5 per hour this will include any help you may need with also resources such as revision booklets in which I can send pictures to you or post to you as well as revision guides. I have achieved a A* in my sociology exam and would like to now help others achieve a A* in sociology. If you are intrested or have any questions please let me know we can discuss this further!! Thank you
1_Zainn_
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by KOTFXOO)
Hello everyone hope all is well and everyone's working hard. I am currently doing an online chat video on sociology and charge £5 per hour this will include any help you may need with also resources such as revision booklets in which I can send pictures to you or post to you as well as revision guides. I have achieved a A* in my sociology exam and would like to now help others achieve a A* in sociology. If you are intrested or have any questions please let me know we can discuss this further!! Thank you

Hi I study sociology I'm in year 12 , I'm so stressed my teacher hasn't been here for 4 months and we have only covered paper1.

What is social inequalitys , are there 20,40 markers, how do I write my own essay , like what resources should I use what does a typical social inequality essay look like?
Is there more than one social inequality?

My exam board is ocr I do Linear A level new spec
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (10)
32.26%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (11)
35.48%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
6.45%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (1)
3.23%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (2)
6.45%
I’m starting to consider my university options (4)
12.9%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
3.23%

Watched Threads