The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
The Orientalist
I'm a 2nd year, and I can guarantee that it is NOT a mass generalisation. I know a lot of MORSE students, 2nd and 3rd years. They have all stopped doing maths modules by the end of their first year, finding it too hard to cope with and strategically replacing them by easier modules from econ or business depts.

In other word, the MORSE degree becomes an ORSE degree...

In that case I cant argue with you as you have experienced it. :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
I actually found the Maths courses easier than the Stats ones! (I found Stats just too boring). I think the reason MORSE students tend to abandon Maths & Stats in the later years is mainly that the business courses are soooo easy you'd be a fool to ignore them!

Order of difficulty for me was probably...
1. Stats
2. Maths
3. Economics
4. Any course from WBS

P.S. I'm a MORSE graduate (98-01)
bright star
the workload involved in a medical degree is always huge..... graduate entry, which is what they run at warwick even more so.

I agree!!

But then, I would. Personally in terms of undergraduate degrees, maths has to be one of the most challenging, regardless of the university. Closely followed by physics, then biochemistry/organic chemistry.
Reply 63
How would we measure which is the hardest? It seems everyone is just voting for their own particular course -_-

That said, with a manifolds exam tomorrow maths feels the hardest at the moment :biggrin:

Latest